Financial Studies (Level 3) - Level 3 Applied Diploma (2 years) learning materials

Watch
funky zebra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm in year 11 but because I'm not doing GCSEs so I'm doing some a level work for the subjects I chose. The course is: Financial Studies (Level 3) - Level 3 Applied Diploma (2 years) and the exam board is IFS. (Something called LIBF is also mentioned but I'm not sure what that is) Are there any free online learning materials?
Last edited by funky zebra; 1 year ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by funky zebra)
I'm in year 11 but because I'm not doing GCSEs so I'm doing some a level work for the subjects I chose. The course is: Financial Studies (Level 3) - Level 3 Applied Diploma (2 years) and the exam board is IFS. (Something called LIBF is also mentioned but I'm not sure what that is) Are there any free online learning materials?
Hi there, do LIBF financial studies. In year 12 you do the certificate in financial studies (which is basically AS) and there are 2 units with two exams for each unit. There is a multiple choice paper and then a written exam based on a pre release case study and content from the unit. I did unit 1 and since exams are cancelled, i will be getting a calculated grade for unit 2 . Also you need to pass the Certificate in order to progress onto the diploma

Would you like me to PM you stuff for the certificate?
username3874074
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by funky zebra)
as I do the course every year they content changes in book
CurryCurry2468
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by helpjen101)
as I do the course every year they content changes in book
Oh yes, thanks for pointing that out. I guess that is why the teachers literally read out the textbook word for word in lessons. My lessons are literally like story time. At one point when we had a supply teacher for the first two months of year 12, we would all take it in turns to read a paragraph out of the book.
username3874074
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CurryCurry2468)
Oh yes, thanks for pointing that out. I guess that is why the teachers literally read out the textbook word for word in lessons. My lessons are literally like story time. At one point when we had a supply teacher for the first two months of year 12, we would all take it in turns to read a paragraph out of the book.
my course was 1 year I was gonna have the exam but the virus so idk how they gonna use my grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (85)
26.15%
England (109)
33.54%
Belgium (27)
8.31%
Germany (38)
11.69%
Spain (6)
1.85%