emmaxlou
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m going to be studying at Knights Park and wanted to know if staying at Seething Wells is a good idea? I definitely don’t want to share a shower and toilet with other people at Middle Mill and Ive heard Clayhill is really quiet so I think Seething Wells is the best option for me but I would like to know does the student bus go from Seething Wells to Knights Park and what’s Seething Wells like in general?
Jake1447767
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am also gonna be at knights park studying architecture. Seething wells is the better option I think as it has it’s on en-suite toilet and shower and I’ve heard it’s a lot more sociable let alone ‘more quality For your money’ than clayhill.
PanicUsername
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I was thinking of seething wells too! It doesn’t seem that far away, about a 25 minute walk so I don’t think a bus service would run?? I’m not completely sure though
emmaxlou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by PanicUsername)
I was thinking of seething wells too! It doesn’t seem that far away, about a 25 minute walk so I don’t think a bus service would run?? I’m not completely sure though
Hi! i’m currently staying at middle mill and i really love it it’s very social and there’s always people coming from clayhill and seething because it’s more social. it’s mostly art students as it’s right by knights park but there’s a few people doing not art courses too. sharing bathrooms really isn’t that bad at all if you’ve ever shared a bathroom with a sibling it’s completely fine. there’s a free uni bus that runs between campuses and accommodation and there’s also bikes on campus that u can rent lemme know if u have any questions
PanicUsername
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by emmaxlou)
Hi! i’m currently staying at middle mill and i really love it it’s very social and there’s always people coming from clayhill and seething because it’s more social. it’s mostly art students as it’s right by knights park but there’s a few people doing not art courses too. sharing bathrooms really isn’t that bad at all if you’ve ever shared a bathroom with a sibling it’s completely fine. there’s a free uni bus that runs between campuses and accommodation and there’s also bikes on campus that u can rent lemme know if u have any questions
Oh thank you! Can I ask how many people share a single bathroom?
emmaxlou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by PanicUsername)
Oh thank you! Can I ask how many people share a single bathroom?
most flats are 8 people and some are 4, but you would only ever share with 4 max
PanicUsername
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by emmaxlou)
most flats are 8 people and some are 4, but you would only ever share with 4 max
Ohhh god okay thats a lot. Thanks for answering anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.84%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
16.32%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (31)
16.32%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
14.74%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (52)
27.37%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.42%

Watched Threads