The Student Room Group

my tutor likes me???

hi there

posting now, it happened a while ago but just wondered?

so i'm 16, male and up until recently obviosly with coronavirus i had a science tutor. there was this time where she bent over and her thong became visible. i tried not to look, but when she looked back up she caught me looking at it. she smiled,and then said "its okay" or something like that. i have her number because sometimes i texted her about work and i've started getting texts from her? like asking if I want to "see more" etc. i can't lie i find her attractive but not sure on what to do? thanks
It is up to you really. You know that you are her student and need to keep a professional relationship with her. However, a boundary has been crossed and telling your parents would be the most sensible thing to do, especially as you are underage.

If you feel like you do not want to have lessons with her again as it would be uncomfortable for you, I suggest you make up an excuse to your parents, like you think she’s not helping.
Reply 2
Original post by goldenpoop
It is up to you really. You know that you are her student and need to keep a professional relationship with her. However, a boundary has been crossed and telling your parents would be the most sensible thing to do, especially as you are underage.

If you feel like you do not want to have lessons with her again as it would be uncomfortable for you, I suggest you make up an excuse to your parents, like you think she’s not helping.

i know "position of authority" is 18, but given that it is not official, as in a school etc, surely its okay? not saying i would but just saying.
Original post by Anonymous
hi there

posting now, it happened a while ago but just wondered?

so i'm 16, male and up until recently obviosly with coronavirus i had a science tutor. there was this time where she bent over and her thong became visible. i tried not to look, but when she looked back up she caught me looking at it. she smiled,and then said "its okay" or something like that. i have her number because sometimes i texted her about work and i've started getting texts from her? like asking if I want to "see more" etc. i can't lie i find her attractive but not sure on what to do? thanks

Troll?
Original post by leopard202
Troll?

Absolutely
Original post by leopard202
Troll?

Yes.
i know "position of authority" is 18, but given that it is not official, as in a school etc, surely its okay? not saying i would but just saying.

It’s not just a matter of whether this would be technically legal or not. She is supposed to be your science tutor and is trying to seduce you. That sounds predatorial to me, given the age gap and her abuse of power. She has a duty of care to her pupils whether she belongs to a school or does teaching privately.
The fact that she is using her access to underage children who need her support to for sexual gratification is immoral. In my opinion she shouldn’t be teaching, but it’s your choice how you decide to deal with this.
Reply 7
It’s not just a matter of whether this would be technically legal or not. She is supposed to be your science tutor and is trying to seduce you. That sounds predatorial to me, given the age gap and her abuse of power. She has a duty of care to her pupils whether she belongs to a school or does teaching privately.
The fact that she is using her access to underage children who need her support to for sexual gratification is immoral. In my opinion she shouldn’t be teaching, but it’s your choice how you decide to deal with this.

idk, i don't think she did it deliberately, i think maybe i kind of shouldn't have looked or whatever as maybe i gave her the wrong impression :/
idk, i don't think she did it deliberately, i think maybe i kind of shouldn't have looked or whatever as maybe i gave her the wrong impression :/

I don’t think you should be making excuses for her. She is an adult, even if she did get the wrong impression, she shouldn’t make any efforts to pursue things with you.
Reply 9
I don’t think you should be making excuses for her. She is an adult, even if she did get the wrong impression, she shouldn’t make any efforts to pursue things with you.

fair enough

im just interested in it like if i did pursue it though i dont want to get her into trouble so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending