stem_mo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I really want to finish HQ level 6, I only have a few questions left, please can anyone help me? The challenges I have left are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. I have all other levels completed before level 6 in HQ. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
Last edited by stem_mo; 1 year ago
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It might help if you state the question for the viewer to see and what you’ve done and what part you’re struggling at
AhmedAlper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by stem_mo)
Hi, I really want to finish HQ level 6, I only have a few questions left, please can anyone help me? The challenges I have left are 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7. I have all other levels completed before level 6 in HQ. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.
Hi im really stuck on hq level 2 challenge 10. Are you able to help me. I've completed up to level 8 but im just missing out this one. if you help me, i will help you on level 6
lissishannyn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! For level 2 challenge 10 you have to download the data file from the email, and one of the username and passwords will be linked to cycling Could you help me with level 6 challenge 5?

(Original post by AhmedAlper)
Hi im really stuck on hq level 2 challenge 10. Are you able to help me. I've completed up to level 8 but im just missing out this one. if you help me, i will help you on level 6
lissishannyn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lissishannyn)
Hey! For level 2 challenge 10 you have to download the data file from the email, and one of the username and passwords will be linked to cycling Could you help me with level 6 challenge 5?
wait i did it lol
TeenyChef
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I've done up to challenge 8, any chance anyone can help me with 8?
Nephele667
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TeenyChef)
Hey, I've done up to challenge 8, any chance anyone can help me with 8?
If you want the level 2 one, you have to open a normal image and open the faulty image and then compare the urls.
Nephele667
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey does anybody know what command we need to use for Level 2 mission 1? tried to research but none seem to work
TeenyChef
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nephele667)
If you want the level 2 one, you have to open a normal image and open the faulty image and then compare the urls.
Thanks!
TeenyChef
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nephele667)
Hey does anybody know what command we need to use for Level 2 mission 1? tried to research but none seem to work
You need to us ethe command "whoami"
Nephele667
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TeenyChef)
You need to us ethe command "whoami"
Thank you so much
stem_mo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by AhmedAlper)
Okay so for hq level 2 challenge 10, go to the email, open the data.txt and try each username and password until it works. One of the usernames and passwords will work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads