The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by humbledoors
i got an offer from durham!

Yayyy!! Is it for BA or BSc. What college?
Reply 81
Original post by _k.w_
Yayyy!! Is it for BA or BSc. What college?

Wait😂😂 I’m speaking to you on the other thread too ahah
I’m applying to Cambridge (Downing), Bristol, Exeter, St. Andrews and Lancaster. Have got offers from all except Cambridge now - from A*AA-AAB for the study abroad courses.
Predicted grades A*A*A*A (geog, physics, maths, further maths) and GCSEs 99999999999A^.
Has anyone heard anything from Cambridge yet?
Original post by Student135246
I’m applying to Cambridge (Downing), Bristol, Exeter, St. Andrews and Lancaster. Have got offers from all except Cambridge now - from A*AA-AAB for the study abroad courses.
Predicted grades A*A*A*A (geog, physics, maths, further maths) and GCSEs 99999999999A^.
Has anyone heard anything from Cambridge yet?

did you apply for bsc geog study abroad at Bristol? I have too!!
Original post by silverdanger
did you apply for bsc geog study abroad at Bristol? I have too!!

Yep bsc study abroad! Maybe see you there haha
Got an offer from KCL this morning/last night if anyone curious :smile:
Original post by mannylozano
Got an offer from KCL this morning/last night if anyone curious :smile:

What were your predicts? if you don’t mind me asking
Original post by renadsz17
What were your predicts? if you don’t mind me asking

EPQ:A*(achieved),Geog A*,Maths A and Biology A
Applied to:
Cambridge (robinson) waiting for interview response
LSE yet to hear
UCL yet to hear
KCL (offered AAB)
Queen Marys (offered BBB)
Hope that helps! Wbu mate?
EPQ:A*(achieved),Geog A*,Maths A and Biology A
Applied to:
Cambridge (robinson) waiting for interview response
LSE yet to hear
UCL yet to hear
KCL (offered AAB)
Queen Marys (offered BBB)
Hope that helps! Wbu mate?

Congrats!! I do the IB curriculum, my predicted is 34 , HL: 6 in english, 6 in geography and 5 in biology, I’m applying by the end of this month, I hope I can increase my predicted. I’m applying to KCL and Queen Mary too!
Original post by renadsz17
Congrats!! I do the IB curriculum, my predicted is 34 , HL: 6 in english, 6 in geography and 5 in biology, I’m applying by the end of this month, I hope I can increase my predicted. I’m applying to KCL and Queen Mary too!

Best of luck!
Reply 90
Oh just to say, if anyone got put on hold by Bristol, I just got an offer even tho I was expecting to hear from them in literally January lol. Has anyone heard back from UCL/LSE?
Original post by sk.03
Oh just to say, if anyone got put on hold by Bristol, I just got an offer even tho I was expecting to hear from them in literally January lol. Has anyone heard back from UCL/LSE?

ive applied for both of them too lol, for LSE did u do straight geog or geog with econ? UCL/LSE will probs be quite late not in the next month
Reply 92
ive applied for both of them too lol, for LSE did u do straight geog or geog with econ? UCL/LSE will probs be quite late not in the next month

LSE I did straight Geog; I’m doing that everywhere. Ok cool, I just saw in a thread someone had an offer and I was like whaaat
Original post by sk.03
LSE I did straight Geog; I’m doing that everywhere. Ok cool, I just saw in a thread someone had an offer and I was like whaaat

an offer from LSE?!!
Reply 94
an offer from LSE?!!

Isn’t it!! It was an anon account tho so idk if it was a saddo lying to make the rest of us anxious asf lol. But yeah still waiting to hear back from others ahhh
Reply 95
Original post by Student135246
Yep bsc study abroad! Maybe see you there haha

same as me haha
apparently some subjects have heard from oxford already 😳
called for interview at Cambridge for Queens' today
Hopefully I'll hear from Trinity (Camb) soon :frown:

Good luck to everyone else applying to Cambridge and waiting for interviews :smile:
Reply 99
still waiting on oxford!! getting so nervous🥺

Latest

Trending

Trending