The Student Room Group

a level resits

anyone thinking of sitting their a levels in sept of this year or next year?
Reply 1
:frown:
Yeah, probably. Its a 50/50 chance I will, but who knows this year? Might do next year if I have to.:frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by styleman
Yeah, probably. Its a 50/50 chance I will, but who knows this year? Might do next year if I have to.:frown:

i definitely want to sit my exams as i know my calculated grades are gna be average. i really want to sit mine next year but i doubt they will let me tbh.
Original post by Sara_002
i definitely want to sit my exams as i know my calculated grades are gna be average. i really want to sit mine next year but i doubt they will let me tbh.

Yeah my calculated grades could be bad. But my parents really want me to go to uni and not take a gap year as they think I'm going to waste the year.
Reply 5
Yeah my calculated grades could be bad. But my parents really want me to go to uni and not take a gap year as they think I'm going to waste the year.

i mean does it still count as a gap year if you're still in education?
Reply 6
:wink:
Original post by Sara_002
i mean does it still count as a gap year if you're still in education?

Depends if you resit as a private candidate or not really. If I could resit Year 13 at my school that would be great.
Reply 8
Depends if you resit as a private candidate or not really. If I could resit Year 13 at my school that would be great.

Same i rlly want to do it at my school cause like i know all of my teachers and I'm way more comfortable there but i rlly think they won't let me and its scaring me a little :frown:
Reply 9

mp
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest