The Student Room Group

Lockdown

What is the worst thing you did on lockdown?
What is the best thing you did while on lockdown?

What is the first thing you’re going to do when lockdown ceases?
(edited 4 years ago)
It's not really changed my life much, bar making me more bloody busy!

I'm.just strugglingbwith the lack of social contact with family and friends. Worst thing .... dunno

Best thing, I've done some serious improvements at work,
Lockdown has made me realise the career path I’m on isn’t the one I want to be on. I miss going to the gym but thats about it, once its over I’m taking my GF out for an expensive meal.
Reply 3
Original post by Lostx

1. too much valium and alcohol. also, broke lots of our stuff
2. my new art project (still working on it)
3. hookup with a handsome stranger
Worst thing - not cleaning my room
Best thing - cooking dinner for my brothers
when lockdown is over - see my friends and family
Worst was masturbate but it's been thirty days since then so I'm going strong with nofap :cool:
Best was working out and making use of my time wisely with pushups and abs workouts between study 👍
Original post by TheCoolBro
Worst was masturbate but it's been thirty days since then so I'm going strong with nofap :cool:
Best was working out and making use of my time wisely with pushups and abs workouts between study 👍

Worst thing was snapping at everyone
Best thing was seeing my best friend from my balcony
First thing I'm doing after lockdown ends is giving my friend a massive hug
Original post by Lostx

Worst thing: procrastinate
Best thing: not procrastinate
Meet my friends :smile:
Reply 8
The worst thing about this lockdown is the fact I can’t see my boyfriend for however long. I’m so used to seeing him everyday, I hate it. And my grandad has also been diagnosed with cancer and we’re having to look after my nan now as grandad struggles and the best thing about being on lockdown, well to me there is nothing good about this x
Original post by lucy17xx
The worst thing about this lockdown is the fact I can’t see my boyfriend for however long. I’m so used to seeing him everyday, I hate it. And my grandad has also been diagnosed with cancer and we’re having to look after my nan now as grandad struggles and the best thing about being on lockdown, well to me there is nothing good about this x

Lucy17xx, I honestly hope everything gets better for you, you must be feeling so empty and un loved and confused without his presence and worried about your grandad. I genuinely hope there's light at the end of this dark tunnel for u x
Best: acc get some sleep not having to worry about coursework all the time
Worst: my health is slowly deteriorating at the rate of how much junk food I’m eating 😂

First thing to do after: have shoppathon with my friends!
Sameera714, thank you so much! It’s been so hard and I really appreciate this xx
Original post by lucy17xx
Sameera714, thank you so much! It’s been so hard and I really appreciate this xx

It's okay I fully understand. If you need advice on a personal level then just send me a message
Original post by Lostx

Haven't met my friends
Was without tension and without ppl I shouldn't be around. spent time with family.
Willl huggg and meet my frienddssss. As I'm in year 11 and will be moving on to sixth form, will be attending prommm and meeting my teachers.. (farewell party)
Sameera714, thank you! x
Worst thing: Spend lots of time getting very upset and overthinking the situation.

Best thing: Getting to know my uni course friends. (Online)

When it’s over: Visit grandparents.
worst thing - ate cold heinz cream of tomato straight out the can
best thing - acquired an appreciation for cold things out of cans
when it's over - save money by not running the microwave half as often
Worst thing - one day I woke up at 5pm :redface:
Best thing - more time at home
When its over - seeing my Nan, also watching James Bond film if it gets released :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest