The Student Room Group

Snapchat

Hi sweeties hope everyone's safe and fine in lockdown bless u all basically my snap chat account got locked today says its been temporarily locked. Doesn't say how long read online it's 24 hours but some say 12 I jist wanna know will my messages still be there when it's unlocked cos its 24 hours isn't it I don't remember what setting I put my messages on. Also Snapchat have not sent me an email to say how long for just wondering and has this happened to anyone here if so did your account work after 24 hours got so much stuff on there need it xx❤️❤️
Original post by rosalind1
Hi sweeties hope everyone's safe and fine in lockdown bless u all basically my snap chat account got locked today says its been temporarily locked. Doesn't say how long read online it's 24 hours but some say 12 I jist wanna know will my messages still be there when it's unlocked cos its 24 hours isn't it I don't remember what setting I put my messages on. Also Snapchat have not sent me an email to say how long for just wondering and has this happened to anyone here if so did your account work after 24 hours got so much stuff on there need it xx❤️❤️

Not happened to me before but I do know the messages delete in 24 hrs!!
Not very sure though!!
Original post by Halfeti Rose
Not happened to me before but I do know the messages delete in 24 hrs!!
Not very sure though!!

Normally, it only deletes in 24 hours if you haven’t saved them and you have that setting with people. If you don’t have that setting with other people and you don’t it saved then it’s immediately deleted once you read them
Original post by PetitePanda
Normally, it only deletes in 24 hours if you haven’t saved them and you have that setting with people. If you don’t have that setting with other people and you don’t it saved then it’s immediately deleted once you read them

Once we read them right!!
Reply 4
Original post by PetitePanda

So when i open them after 24 hours it's still there because I have no way to get into my account since its been locked worried i won't be able to go back in

Quick Reply

Latest