Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What’s the nightlife like for LSBU, do we have the same freshers as every uni in London?

What are the student nights n what are the most popular days of the week to go out if you’re a lsbu student?
LSBU- Admissions
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What’s the nightlife like for LSBU, do we have the same freshers as every uni in London?

What are the student nights n what are the most popular days of the week to go out if you’re a lsbu student?
Hi,

Hope you are well and keeping safe!

LSBU and it's halls of residences are all close to transport links to the many bars and clubs in central London, the closest being the Ministry Of Sound club which is just around the corner from LSBU. There are always events going on and by signing up to emails from companies like Wicked Student Nights you'll be kept updated of all of the best places to go and what's going on each week. The most popular student night is usually a Tuesday, where clubs have offers on entry prices and drink prices.

In terms of Freshers, whilst LSBU hosts our own daytime Freshers events and evening events in the SU Bar, bars and clubs in London host their own Freshers events.

I hope this is kind of what you were looking for, if you need any further information then just let me know!

Thanks,

LSBU
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is the freshers wristband worth it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.8%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.86%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.78%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.55%

Watched Threads