The Student Room Group

Will teachers consider mental health in forecasted a level grades?

I performed very well in year 12 and have been this year however Ive also started fighting bad anxiety which has effected me alot since my mock exams. My grades have still been good however I have been getting help from my head of sixth form as well as some of my subject teachers and they know the whole situation of course. My head of sixth form has re assured me im still doing well in school after speaking to my teacher but before school was cancelled she did express worry that I would underachieve with all the pressure im feeling and it is a possibility we need to work to avoid. I was wondering with the new forecasted grades, wether or not my teachers could consider this in my grades and say, I may have brokedown in my exams and underachieved and therefore they will predict me low, despite all previous exams going well.
Reply 1
Only your school knows the answer to that and they're not allowed to discuss it with you. They should be attempting to use a range of sources to predict the most accurate grades they can.

Quick Reply