Ejaculation/masterbation

Watch
Leelamb111
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I’m a 16 year old boy and I’m anxious due to the fact that when I masterbate I get an orgasm as if I’m about to ejaculate but I don’t. However a few weeks ago I was masterbating and I ejaculated but not been able to do it since. Does anyone have any advice is this normal? And will I be able to ejaculate by the age of 18? Also should I not for a few days to build up some semen?
laflare_1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You should probaly ask a doctor about this, they'll probaly know more than anyone on tsr
TCA2b
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by laflare_1)
You should probaly ask a doctor about this, they'll probaly know more than anyone on tsr
You'll find we're all medical experts now what with coronavirus.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
It's important to note that ejaculation and orgasm are not the same thing, they don't always happen at the same time.
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by TCA2b)
You'll find we're all medical experts now what with coronavirus.
Especially with all this spare time, I'd imagine the masturbation rates have increased exponentially lmao
JohnB1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi there. Most boys start to ejaculate by the time they are about 14 years old. The fact that you have been able to ejaculate suggests that physically everything works fine. Usually an orgasm is accompanied by ejaculation, but not always. Some men spend a lot of time trying to master this, as sex can last longer. Like you suggest, try going a couple of days before you masturbate again and see what happens.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads