Maria Shumanov
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello guys,

My name is Maria and same like you I was victim of Natasha and Wemba. I had a long message discussion with Natasha a few days ago and still she was denying the rotten nature of their fake company. She tried to show that somehow i could not keep with the deadlines and that is why now they cannot continue with me, especially after my accusations ( ridiculous!).I have been waiting for months to talk to the so called management and discuss important for me work related questions ( of course nobody contacted me and natasha was pretending she has my questions and passed them to the management and now we are waiting for a response). Even if I tried to call the company nobody will pick up the phone. Also, please note that from the beginning there was no personal number from which we can directly contact Wemba, Natasha or other key managerial body. This is because they are avoiding direct contact. I have also received sms from her that my work e-mail address will be deleted and replaced with new taslondon emial address ( of course it ill not be replaced but just permanently deleted so that there are no traces of this fraud). They are trying to hide themselves since so many of us become aware of this game.I had a few training sessions with another girl called Josephine Owusu. I texted her to see if she managed to start her job with them and alerted her about the scam. Surprisingly she just replied " yes i have been going to meet natasha" ( i suspect she is part of their team since she never showed any concerns about the disturbing training we had and unclear nature of this company ) she also said that she heard about the scam from another colleague but this is not true, that there is another company ( called "TD & A Certified Accountance" ) and both are registered with the same address and they are misusing aspec focus name and work address and Natasha told her they will report this to the police. ( of course this is not true and it seems they are big team of liars with Natasha and Wemba in the front. They deserve to be put in jail and bear the full power of the law. I will report them to the police and action fraud! Help other people don`t get into this trap! Keep spreading the news!
Naomi123456789**
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Please report them to the police and action fraud and the trading standard agency. I have done the same. Also contact your bank to get a full refund. I was in the same position as you at the same time. I have reported them. Please everyone else that is a victim please please report these disgusting vile fraudsters to the police, action fraud and the trading standard agency! That for now is the best course of action victims such me and all of you’s can take.
Maria Shumanov
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Naomi123456789**)
Please report them to the police and action fraud and the trading standard agency. I have done the same. Also contact your bank to get a full refund. I was in the same position as you at the same time. I have reported them. Please everyone else that is a victim please please report these disgusting vile fraudsters to the police, action fraud and the trading standard agency! That for now is the best course of action victims such me and all of you’s can take.
This is exactly what i am doing now. I hope nobody will have to suffer this. As for the bank i will try this too but i have doubts they will do it. What did your bank tell you. Can they refund your money? Also do you have any response from any of the agencies to which you reported these scammers?
Naomi123456789**
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Maria Shumanov)
This is exactly what i am doing now. I hope nobody will have to suffer this. As for the bank i will try this too but i have doubts they will do it. What did your bank tell you. Can they refund your money? Also do you have any response from any of the agencies to which you reported these scammers?
(Original post by Maria Shumanov)
hello yes I have received a response from trading standards and action fraud in regards to my bank and police they are still investing the matter but I was given a crime reference. I can give you a email contact of someone from the trading standards which is really good and helpful but in the mean time if you follow the steps I mentioned earlier that’s the best thing to do for now. I was scammed for £750 as I chose “tier 2” which might sound familiar to you. My interview was in canary office opposite the KPMG building and it was held by wemba on the first week of lock down. There’s only 2 people Wemba and Natasha there is no one else there is no management it’s all one big lie one big scam and one big deception. They are high level fraudsters please please contact the police, your bank, action fraud and the trading standards immediately the person from trading standards his email is [email protected] ov.uk please send him an email immediately he’s very good
Naomi123456789**
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MsDaz)
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your feedback.

Couple things you failed to mention in your very detailed review.

Our records show that you have been away home to your country for a few months whilst you was unable to continue with your development - for personal reasons. Other records show that multiple e-mails and calls were made out to you in order to resume development and ascertain when you will return. Your most recent communication upon your return was sent on a 26/08/2020 which you then tried to peruse with multiple calls over the weekend and on the Bank Holiday when offices are clearly closed. Your senior contacted you on the start of the following week during opening hours on 3/09/2020. Your excel workbook material is left uncompleted and we also still await your system completion which you had abandoned upon your travels (which is necessary for your development). Your peers who started with you are now already active with client work. It is also no companies’ personnel’s prerogative to provide you with their personal contact detail – although you did have your senior’s mobile number since you started. “I had a few training sessions” so was in training.

You have also completely dismissed/ the fact that most offices in the UK are currently not operating at full capacity due to government directives.
You also conclude that anyone who has anything positive to say about the firm must be part of a “scam” – in line with privacy policies and the confidentiality agreement you signed-could you please refrain from using staff members names particularly whilst making false claims as this could cause safety issues.
You are welcome to visit action fraud if you so wish but please do try to be honest as we have the necessary documentation to prove the facts.

Your review is simply not honest Maria.

-The above is to say the least-

It is common practice for people to be completely dishonest and bias when they have an agenda.
Typically when people breach their agreement they say anything to shift blame and justify their actions- this is very common in business when people are pursuing some type of refund, discount or perhaps compensation.
Please be reminded that we are aware of the few individuals driving this outrageous campaign (based on complete fabrications and false accounts of events) and it is being dealt with accordingly.

Regards
Hi the most blunt and honest way to reply to you is that’s a whole load of ********. I don’t think you know who I am. Your message does not relate to my circumstance and I did not travel or leave the country. Where the hell on earth did you get all this information from? With all due respect and honesty your response is a whole load of a ****. I do not have a flying clue what you are on about. Do you know who I am? Clearly I don’t know where you got that information from what ever your saying is false you must’ve taken my name for some other person put nothing and nothing together and got 1. Can you please explain why Tas Accounts 11137898 will be taken to court next July? 🙂 I don’t think you should be spending your time replying to victim statements but should rather wonder how you will refund my £750. You should also be thinking about the long long jail sentence you WEMBA and NATASHA will be facing soon. Hope you rot in jail you scum of the earth scammers
Naomi123456789**
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MsDaz)
Hi Maria,

Thank you for your feedback.

Couple things you failed to mention in your very detailed review.

Our records show that you have been away home to your country for a few months whilst you was unable to continue with your development - for personal reasons. Other records show that multiple e-mails and calls were made out to you in order to resume development and ascertain when you will return. Your most recent communication upon your return was sent on a 26/08/2020 which you then tried to peruse with multiple calls over the weekend and on the Bank Holiday when offices are clearly closed. Your senior contacted you on the start of the following week during opening hours on 3/09/2020. Your excel workbook material is left uncompleted and we also still await your system completion which you had abandoned upon your travels (which is necessary for your development). Your peers who started with you are now already active with client work. It is also no companies’ personnel’s prerogative to provide you with their personal contact detail – although you did have your senior’s mobile number since you started. “I had a few training sessions” so was in training.

You have also completely dismissed/ the fact that most offices in the UK are currently not operating at full capacity due to government directives.
You also conclude that anyone who has anything positive to say about the firm must be part of a “scam” – in line with privacy policies and the confidentiality agreement you signed-could you please refrain from using staff members names particularly whilst making false claims as this could cause safety issues.
You are welcome to visit action fraud if you so wish but please do try to be honest as we have the necessary documentation to prove the facts.

Your review is simply not honest Maria.

-The above is to say the least-

It is common practice for people to be completely dishonest and bias when they have an agenda.
Typically when people breach their agreement they say anything to shift blame and justify their actions- this is very common in business when people are pursuing some type of refund, discount or perhaps compensation.
Please be reminded that we are aware of the few individuals driving this outrageous campaign (based on complete fabrications and false accounts of events) and it is being dealt with accordingly.
What’s
Regards
What’s my surname? What do your records say all that bull **** what’s my surname?
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
MsDaz claimed to be a former member of staff 3 months ago, and yet now they are referencing “our records” with dates in September. They can’t even get their own story straight. Laughable shill.
Naomi123456789**
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Everyone report these low life scammers
Notonmywatch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Naomi123456789**
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Notonmywatch)
##
Oh wow she’s a money launderer I thought so the women has no actual accounting qualification she is one high level fraudster can’t wait to see them in court next year x
Naomi123456789**
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have already started legal proceedings a bit slow at the moment due to COVID but I promise you all I will not stop until they are both in jail and my £750 is refunded back into my bank account with a formal apology from these two scums
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (1)
12.5%
Less motivated (7)
87.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed