Southmeade Court Leicester University

Watch
BlackHorse99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What's your opinion on Southmeade court as it's the accommodation I've chosen. I'm a first-year medical student and because of the current situation, I haven't visited there before. Does anyone know much about it?
Last edited by BlackHorse99; 1 year ago
JENISHANEUPANE
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, I’m allocated southmead court too and I’m studying psychology. I don’t know much about the accommodation itself but just trying to find people who are also going to be staying there. Lets keep in touch x
BlackHorse99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by JENISHANEUPANE)
Hi, I’m allocated southmead court too and I’m studying psychology. I don’t know much about the accommodation itself but just trying to find people who are also going to be staying there. Lets keep in touch x
That's a good idea btw I've also been looking for others staying there medics and non-medics. If u want to join a southmeade court group chat could you let me know pls.
JENISHANEUPANE
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by BlackHorse99)
That's a good idea btw I've also been looking for others staying there medics and non-medics. If u want to join a southmeade court group chat could you let me know pls.
I’m part of the watsapp group chat, is there any others?
username3495924
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Heyy,could I join ?
randomacc12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey could i also join x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (53)
28.96%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.2%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
55.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads