The Student Room Group

Why is she acting like this?

There was this girl a few years back and she was very cute and we ended up going to same college. She was super cute and I developed a huge crush on her but never told her so. We hung out for one year but then I noticed she kind of friend zoned me maybe? But I still tried to give her hints that I like her and stuff. One time I told her she was pretty. I’d try recording her voice here and there without her knowing but one time she noticed and kind of got angry. She was very smart and I always sat next to her and I managed to cheat on tests and get better grades. She appeared to be very strong minded and grounded person, very genuine too and sassy which I loved. She was also a nice person and I wanted her to notice the signs I was giving her. But it’s like she didn’t want to see them and I tried even more and then she just stopped talking to me. Idk what I did wrong why would she act like such a *****? I don’t want to follow her on ig but I look at her page here and there she seems so happy and I’m super angry because of that. It’s been years but i get annoyed every time I think about it or see her. Why is she acting like this?

Scroll to see replies

How about you let the girl live? You kind of sound like a creep and she was probably weirded out. You never told her you liked her anyway, why were you thinking she’d be the one coming to you if she wasn’t interested in the first place??
Why are you being such a creep? She didn't like you, just get over it. Move on!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
How about you let the girl live? You kind of sound like a creep and she was probably weirded out. You never told her you liked her anyway, why were you thinking she’d be the one coming to you if she wasn’t interested in the first place??

What do you mean??? I loved this girl!!
What do you mean??? I loved this girl!!

You literally said you used her for cheating on your tests wtf did you expect??
Reply 5
Maybe just give her some space? She might not feel comfortable with everything as if you're recording her it can come off a bit weird. If you friendzone someone it can be a bit annoying if they don't stop.
Reply 6
Original post by ohnojay
Maybe just give her some space? She might not feel comfortable with everything as if you're recording her it can come off a bit weird. If you friendzone someone it can be a bit annoying if they don't stop.

It was a long time ago and she hasn’t spoke to me in 2 years and never says hi anymore i don’t understand. she is hanging out with different group of people now and it makes me angry. i feel like she’s just acting hard to get
Reply 7
You literally said you used her for cheating on your tests wtf did you expect??

But when i told the story to my friends they all unfollowed her on ig and said it’s shady
Reply 8
It was a long time ago and she hasn’t spoke to me in 2 years and never says hi anymore i don’t understand. she is hanging out with different group of people now and it makes me angry. i feel like she’s just acting hard to get

She may not be acting hard to get, it's blunt but she might just not be interested and is trying to get the point across.
The story kind of sounds strange. You said at the beginning that she friendzoned you. The girl probably didn’t like you in a romantic way. She is not obligated to be in love with you. Honestly she probably noticed and that’s why she was giving you signs and ended up having to completely stop talking to you cause you were forcing sth that was never gonna happen. Also you said you loved her, but then why are you angry at the fact that she seems happy? Is she dating someone else? In my opinion she did nothing wrong and the fact that you talked to your friends about her and made them unfollow her on ig or whatever sounds kind of pathetic, not gonna lie😐
Original post by Poooky
Why are you being such a creep? She didn't like you, just get over it. Move on!

Why am I a creep? I can’t move on because I still like her
Original post by imaniii
The story kind of sounds strange. You said at the beginning that she friendzoned you. The girl probably didn’t like you in a romantic way. She is not obligated to be in love with you. Honestly she probably noticed and that’s why she was giving you signs and ended up having to completely stop talking to you cause you were forcing sth that was never gonna happen. Also you said you loved her, but then why are you angry at the fact that she seems happy? Is she dating someone else? In my opinion she did nothing wrong and the fact that you talked to your friends about her and made them unfollow her on ig or whatever sounds kind of pathetic, not gonna lie😐

I don’t think she’s dating anyone but she’s following some dudes and it pisses me off. It also bothers me that she is on good terms with some people I hang out with.
I don’t think she’s dating anyone but she’s following some dudes and it pisses me off. It also bothers me that she is on good terms with some people I hang out with.

I’m sorry but I’m just not getting this whole stalking thing. It’ll be better for you both if you just move on. You’ll find someone else, she’s not the only girl in the world. And don’t talk about her behind her back. That is your side of the story but remember she has hers too and it’s probably completely different.
Reply 13
Why am I a creep? I can’t move on because I still like her

Because you recorded her without her knowing. Troll or creep.
Original post by Bio 7
Because you recorded her without her knowing. Troll or creep.

But I stopped when she got angry, she didn’t have to be such a B**** about it. It’s not like I videotaped her.....
Reply 15
But I stopped when she got angry, she didn’t have to be such a B**** about it. It’s not like I videotaped her.....

Troll, you can't be that stupid.
Sorry but she doesn't like you. And she's not acting hard to get either. She's moved on with her life and so should you.
Original post by jaz_x001
Sorry but she doesn't like you. And she's not acting hard to get either. She's moved on with her life and so should you.

It’s strange cause I’m a hundred percent positive she liked me at the time.
It’s strange cause I’m a hundred percent positive she liked me at the time.

But that's from your perceptive. It's easy to misinterpret things and assume that someone might like you :dontknow: Sorry dude don't know what to tell you other than it isn't doing you any good being hung up on this girl. Just move on
Original post by jaz_x001
But that's from your perceptive. It's easy to misinterpret things and assume that someone might like you :dontknow: Sorry dude don't know what to tell you other than it isn't doing you any good being hung up on this girl. Just move on

I get it but my initial question was why is she acting the way she does? She never greets me anymore. I’d say hi to her when she’d pass and she wouldn’t even look at me, let alone say hi back. We were so close for that one year and just started acting this way and in a short period completely cut all the connection with me and this other friend. The f***? She even blocked me on fb........ Like I would ask her why but she wouldn’t talk to me i’m pretty sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending