Is it safe to do try some kink with my gf during the lockdown?

Watch
JungleJim6969
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
So, the lockdown has been going on for what, 5 weeks now? My gf has been getting real bored during this time and last week suggested we try some kink. I brushed it off the first time, but now she is getting kinda desperate.

I am defo open to the idea and had it been any other time I would have said yes. But, with the lockdown and the NHS being overloaded with COVID patients, I am scared there will be no treatment if anything goes wrong.

Are there any safe ways of doing it or should I just hold off until all this is over (though by that point she might not be interested in doing it anymore)?
StinkyJumper
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
What kind of kink do you mean? There are lots.

Make sure if you are doing anal stuff that you buy sex toys that have a flared base so nothing gets stuck up your bum. (serious)
Etzioni666
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
There are unfortunately a lot of people that still won’t take a public health emergency seriously:rolleyes:
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by JungleJim6969)
So, the lockdown has been going on for what, 5 weeks now? My gf has been getting real bored during this time and last week suggested we try some kink. I brushed it off the first time, but now she is getting kinda desperate.

I am defo open to the idea and had it been any other time I would have said yes. But, with the lockdown and the NHS being overloaded with COVID patients, I am scared there will be no treatment if anything goes wrong.

Are there any safe ways of doing it or should I just hold off until all this is over (though by that point she might not be interested in doing it anymore)?
What kink do yiu mean?
loginovvi
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by JungleJim6969)

Try to put condoms on things you put inside or wash things,hands,genitals before doing it so.
JungleJim6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by mgi)
What kink do yiu mean?
She wants to "start off" with just a blindfold and us tying each other to the bed with scarves or whatever. I have no idea what was supposed to come afterwards, not much of an expert on this topic and I bet she knows a lot more than I do.
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
As long as you stay 2 m apart and/or only see each other through FaceTime then it’s fine
JungleJim6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by WoodlandSorcerer)
As long as you stay 2 m apart and/or only see each other through FaceTime then it’s fine
We have literally been quarantining together from the start....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
18.64%
I'm not sure (2)
1.69%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (35)
29.66%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.54%
I'm not a current university student (56)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed