The Student Room Group

How do I talk to a girl?

I really like this girl that I kind of talk to but I don’t know how to either get a conversation going and maybe let her know I’m interested. We’ve only met once but have kept in contact through snapchat but a ongoing conversation has never really kept going. I know it’s not that she doesn’t want to snap as replies are fast but I don’t know how to kind of take the friendship to the next level. Any advice?
Reply 1
just try to make her feel comfortable but not too comfortable where she friend zones u,
compliment her ( we love a bit of compliment but not too much) , try to have some banter and ask her for her number and try to flirt with her here and there
be persistent like reply to her stories (try to keep everything to limit though)... and try to find some common ground from stories or something so you guys can talk about
and be confident and be yourself, girls love confident guys and just have fun ....
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I really like this girl that I kind of talk to but I don’t know how to either get a conversation going and maybe let her know I’m interested. We’ve only met once but have kept in contact through snapchat but a ongoing conversation has never really kept going. I know it’s not that she doesn’t want to snap as replies are fast but I don’t know how to kind of take the friendship to the next level. Any advice?

Ask her on a date straight up just be like "hey wanna like get a coffee when this lockdown is over?" then mention its a date. it may seem nerve racking but it can be seen to be confident and straight forward.

Also in the meantime ask if she wants to call sometime seen as youre both in lockdown and havent got much else to do.
Reply 3
Original post by Gillzy
Ask her on a date straight up just be like "hey wanna like get a coffee when this lockdown is over?" then mention its a date. it may seem nerve racking but it can be seen to be confident and straight forward.

Also in the meantime ask if she wants to call sometime seen as youre both in lockdown and havent got much else to do.

Thank you for your advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending