The Student Room Group

Why do people suggest dating apps

They suck been on and off em years never met no one I’m forever alone

Scroll to see replies

Not everyone u meet on a day to day basis is interested in having a relationship. That’s why dating platforms help everyone who is looking for a partner search in the same area.

Imo dating apps are useless. At some time in your life you will meet the one for you. People shouldn’t beg it.

Majority of relationships that were built from dating apps turn out as fails however they give you the experience you need to move forward. It helps you realise who you are and what you are looking for. So in some ways they are beneficial.

A relationship need trust. If you meet on a dating site, you will always have the constant fear that they are talking to others. Especially when that’s the sole purpose of the platform.

Never fix on dating apps. You fill find the one for you. Just wait a little longer. Xx
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Itsnaaaz
Not everyone u meet on a day to day basis is interested in having a relationship. That’s why dating platforms help everyone who is looking for a partner search in the same area.

Imo dating apps are useless. At some time in your life you will meet the one for you. People shouldn’t beg it.

Majority of relationships that were built from dating apps turn out as fails however they give you the experience you need to move forward. It helps you realise who you are and what you are looking for. So in some ways they are beneficial.

A relationship need trust. If you meet on a dating site, you will always have the constant fear that they are talking to others. Especially when that’s the sole purpose of the platform.

Never fix on dating apps. You fill find the one for you. Just wait a little longer. Xx

Nah u don’t ive been single all my life just rejected friendzoned etc.
Original post by Mr.chan

How old are u?
And don’t worry u will find them. Just hold on tight. Maybe your blind and their right in front of u.
Original post by Mr.chan

Do you believe in the law of attraction?
Reply 5
How old are u?
And don’t worry u will find them. Just hold on tight. Maybe your blind and their right in front of u.

No thanks
Original post by Mr.chan
No thanks

Aha sowey?...🤨😂😂
Dude if you're gonna be so down about it then you wont ever find someone.. nobody wants to date a guy who thinks he will never get with anyone ya know? Gotta reinvent the attitude to be more positive. What can you do to be more appealing? Better skin care, hair, clothes, speech, workout etc are all potentials.
Reply 8
Original post by 2_versions
Dude if you're gonna be so down about it then you wont ever find someone.. nobody wants to date a guy who thinks he will never get with anyone ya know? Gotta reinvent the attitude to be more positive. What can you do to be more appealing? Better skin care, hair, clothes, speech, workout etc are all potentials.

I’ll save you the time I’m down cos I nine stop get rejected I don’t want big muscles my speech is fine and I look fine and update my clothes and my skin is fine it makes no difference at all.l
Reply 9
Original post by 2_versions

Was positive then all you get is friend zoned used and rejected I’m not going through all that again man f that i do all those things it don’t work
Original post by Mr.chan
I’ll save you the time I’m down cos I nine stop get rejected I don’t want big muscles my speech is fine and I look fine and update my clothes and my skin is fine it makes no difference at all.l

No cap you seem ignorant.
And I don’t even know u to be saying that but that’s first impressions.
If others think the same then no wonder your still looking for the one
Reply 11
No cap you seem ignorant.
And I don’t even know u to be saying that but that’s first impressions.
If others think the same then no wonder your still looking for the one

Yes I seem ignorant cos you keep giving me the same advice that don’t work and gets you rejected no wonder I’m the way I am if all I ever get is rejected or friend zoned only so much one can take you know lol
Original post by Mr.chan
Was positive then all you get is friend zoned used and rejected I’m not going through all that again man f that i do all those things it don’t work

You gotta dude, every time you get rejected you get closer to the eventual "yeah sure". It builds confidence. How much confidence did you have before these rejections? And I mean real outward projected confidence in yourself, not confidence a girl will say yes. Did you talk to these girls to be friends? That is a very "movie" concept if you know what I mean. Most people irl will pretty much tell the other person if they want to be friends or not by using body language, certain words etc.
If you walked up to a girl and started being friendly and saying "oh no I'll buy you that coffee it's cool" it will have a very different effect than if you said "can I buy you that coffee" mixed with a flirty smile.
Just remember man, there's a girl out there waiting for you to hit on her, not be her bff. It sounds chauvinistic I know, but it's just how biology wired us...
Original post by Mr.chan
Yes I seem ignorant cos you keep giving me the same advice that don’t work and gets you rejected no wonder I’m the way I am if all I ever get is rejected or friend zoned only so much one can take you know lol

Yet u don’t seem to think maybe I’m telling u this cuz I’m trying to help you. It’s good advice and if u don’t see that then suit yourself. Idrc if u get in a relationship or not. No surprise your getting rejected. I’m over here tryna give the best advice and your there tryna tell me it’s useless. If u didn’t wanna hear advice or other people’s opinion then don’t post a thread asking for it.

From where I’m standing u don’t seem like a nice person to talk to but that’s IMO. If u give others the same sort of vibe your giving off to me then yes u will forever stay lonely. But good luck to you
Reply 14
Yet u don’t seem to think maybe I’m telling u this cuz I’m trying to help you. It’s good advice and if u don’t see that then suit yourself. Idrc if u get in a relationship or not. No surprise your getting rejected. I’m over here tryna give the best advice and your there tryna tell me it’s useless. If u didn’t wanna hear advice or other people’s opinion then don’t post a thread asking for it.

From where I’m standing u don’t seem like a nice person to talk to but that’s IMO. If u give others the same sort of vibe your giving off to me then yes u will forever stay lonely. But good luck to you

Again I’ve lost confidence and the way I am AFFER rejection not before like I said no wonder I’m the way
I am also considering most girls go for looks I’m starting to hate women again
Original post by Mr.chan
Again I’ve lost confidence and the way I am AFFER rejection not before like I said no wonder I’m the way
I am also considering most girls go for looks I’m starting to hate women again

Sometimes you just have to jump back up. It is hard but you have to push thru. You can do it. Just trust yourself.
Reply 16
Sometimes you just have to jump back up. It is hard but you have to push thru. You can do it. Just trust yourself.

What... no... rejection never gets easier
Original post by Mr.chan
What... no... rejection never gets easier

Tru but u need to learn to pick yourself back up. Never fall beneath a gyals feet.

Maybe don’t ask them out or tell them how u feel if your not too sure they feel the same way
Reply 18
Tru but u need to learn to pick yourself back up. Never fall beneath a gyals feet.

Maybe don’t ask them out or tell them how u feel if your not too sure they feel the same way

I didn’t help who I fell for guess I fall in love easy
Original post by Mr.chan
I didn’t help who I fell for guess I fall in love easy

Yes u can’t help who u fall for but you can stop yourself from telling these ppl your feelings in fear of rejection.

Try only asking ppl out if you know they feel the same way about u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending