The Student Room Group

Islam

Do Muslim boys still **** during Ramadan because theres this boy I know who consistently masturbates as it's an addiction so do you think he will continue
Reply 1
this is haram, pls delet sister
Reply 2
Original post by Toscana
this is haram, pls delet sister

I know but he does it and it's an addiction. Do u think he will still do it during Ramadan and how do I help him to stop!!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Do Muslim boys still **** during Ramadan because theres this boy I know who consistently masturbates as it's an addiction so do you think he will continue

Why is that your concern or business?
Reply 4
I know but he does it and it's an addiction. Do u think he will still do it during Ramadan and how do I help him to stop!!

It is not haram by the way. Let them use the Quran if they claim it is haram.
Original post by mgi

It isnt haram but it invalidates your fast. So if one is fasting and if they masturbate and ejaculate then their fast will no longer be accepted. And they must cover up for it another day and must continue fasting.
Reply 6
It isnt haram but it invalidates your fast. So if one is fasting and if they masturbate and ejaculate then their fast will no longer be accepted. And they must cover up for it another day and must continue fasting.

But the invalidation would have to be a private problem between him and god wouldn't it? How is that to do with someone else? The guy is struggling with his natural sex drive. She will not help him by telling him it is Ramadan and that he therefore must stop. She is just judging him. Is she perfect?
they can ejaculate at night it doesn't invalidate their fast still
Original post by mgi
But the invalidation would have to be a private problem between him and god wouldn't it? How is that to do with someone else? The guy is struggling with his natural sex drive. She will not help him by telling him it is Ramadan and that he therefore must stop. She is just judging him. Is she perfect?

I dont think OP is judging the guy but instead she is trying to help him. She didnt say she is reminding him it is Ramadan so your claim is false. And yes it is between him and god however Allah has asked muslims to remind other muslims to do good and forbid evil. If a muslim is consuming alcohol it is our responsibility to tell him not to do so and we shouldnt be told "Dont remind him, it is between him and Allah"

If we were to follow that then no one would be good
Reply 9
I dont think OP is judging the guy but instead she is trying to help him. She didnt say she is reminding him it is Ramadan so your claim is false. And yes it is between him and god however Allah has asked muslims to remind other muslims to do good and forbid evil. If a muslim is consuming alcohol it is our responsibility to tell him not to do so and we shouldnt be told "Dont remind him, it is between him and Allah"

If we were to follow that then no one would be good

She actually said: "Do u think he will still do it during Ramadan and how do I help him to stop!!" So clearly, yiu did not read her posts properly! She absolutely did mention Ramadhan.
You also said : "If we were to follow that then no one would be good" So people would only be good because of the advice of others??! Clearly, your comment is false. And you did not reference the Quran even once during your post. So you just sound opinionated rather than informed. Every year, during Ramadan, we get the guilt and the judging coming out! Check last year! You will see the same legalistic rubbish being posted ,which is not even spiritual anyway.
Original post by mgi
She actually said: "Do u think he will still do it during Ramadan and how do I help him to stop!!" So clearly, yiu did not read her posts properly! She absolutely did mention Ramadhan.
You also said : "If we were to follow that then no one would be good" So people would only be good because of the advice of others??! Clearly, your comment is false. And you did not reference the Quran even once during your post. So you just sound opinionated rather than informed. Every year, during Ramadan, we get the guilt and the judging coming out! Check last year! You will see the same legalistic rubbish being posted ,which is not even spiritual anyway.

What nonsense Mia? Just cause you live in Dubai and have a crush on a cute guy doesnt make you perfect lmaoooooo
Original post by mgi

Wdym masturbation is not haram , it is. Just look in the quran it states "And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed it is an immorality". That being stated most muslims still do it and go on even to commit zina anyway. The ummah is a bit messed ngl
Reply 12
What nonsense Mia? Just cause you live in Dubai and have a crush on a cute guy doesnt make you perfect lmaoooooo

Who is Mia?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending