The Student Room Group

South Asian tings

Scroll to see replies

lmao nah I'm just joking anyway, but tbh there's probably people that actually think that
How old ru?
Original post by Ax Sleepy
How old ru?

how old r u?

loll i thought u was 18 or summat
Original post by shxttah_x
how old r u?

loll i thought u was 18 or summat

17 wbu
Ahh, I was confused
You are 1 year older than me, I thought that I might be the oldest one in this thread :lol:
How long has it been since you guys watched Bollywood movie the last time?

Spoiler

dtb for lifeeee married to the money my wifeeee
Original post by Sanitizer
How long has it been since you guys watched Bollywood movie the last time?

Spoiler

me and my dad watched ram lakhan last week lol
Original post by noturhabibti
me and my dad watched ram lakhan last week lol

Oh sweet, so how was it, did you guys enjoy it? :biggrin:
Oh sweet, so how was it, did you guys enjoy it? :biggrin:

yeahhh it was acc quite good lol, i started watching a bunch of old bollywood movies w my dad during lockdown, but now im back at school i dont have timee:frown: but old bollywood>>>new bollywood
yeahhh it was acc quite good lol, i started watching a bunch of old bollywood movies w my dad during lockdown, but now im back at school i dont have timee:frown: but old bollywood>>>new bollywood

Definitely, old is gold can't compare them with new ones lol!
Welcome back to school, I'm already missing my school years so bad! Good luck with your classes :smile:
Definitely, old is gold can't compare them with new ones lol!
Welcome back to school, I'm already missing my school years so bad! Good luck with your classes :smile:

thankyouu, i'm in year 11 and i'm almost done but we have soo many mocks to dooo and its so stressful
dtb for lifeeee married to the money my wifeeee

excuse me miss, can u clap for the nhsss
the remix didnt bang for me tho
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
excuse me miss, can u clap for the nhsss
the remix didnt bang for me tho

if u cant kmt the disrespect
yeah aitch ruined it, the original is 10/10 i've been rinsing it out smm
thankyouu, i'm in year 11 and i'm almost done but we have soo many mocks to dooo and its so stressful

Aww, you will definitely make it through! Make sure to give yourself plenty of time and no need to stress about it, take frequent breaks and you will be fine inshallah :smile:
if u cant kmt the disrespect
yeah aitch ruined it, the original is 10/10 i've been rinsing it out smm

yep defo
can u finish this
walk around with that dot dot it aint comfy
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
yep defo
can u finish this
walk around with that dot dot it aint comfy

stepped in with the trench coat its so lovelyy

Aww, you will definitely make it through! Make sure to give yourself plenty of time and no need to stress about it, take frequent breaks and you will be fine inshallah :smile:

thankyouuu, i'm trying but i'm finding that i only have one evening to revise for each test bc there's so many of them, plus i basically missed out on almost a whole year worth of learning with lockdowns
stepped in with the trench coat its so lovelyy

thankyouuu, i'm trying but i'm finding that i only have one evening to revise for each test bc there's so many of them, plus i basically missed out on almost a whole year worth of learning with lockdowns

Damn, that's true especially with the amount on content you guys need to cover up, it's lots of work to be done :redface:
I almost missed my whole semester due to lockdown, luckily I still managed to graduate during covid 2020 :smile:
Damn, that's true especially with the amount on content you guys need to cover up, it's lots of work to be done :redface:
I almost missed my whole semester due to lockdown, luckily I still managed to graduate during covid 2020 :smile:

awh, i'm assuming you didn't have an actual graduation then? thats quite annoying tbh
and yeahh definitely, the workload and pressure is insane, i'm just hoping for the best and i've got my parents duaas, that should be enough ig:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest