Riverside accommodation--Bristol

Watch this thread
indicr
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone have any opinions on what Riverside is like in Bristol? Good/bad. What the area is like, what the rooms are like etc. Was going to go down before September but probably won't be able to now
Keri Hudson
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by indicr)
Anyone have any opinions on what Riverside is like in Bristol? Good/bad. What the area is like, what the rooms are like etc. Was going to go down before September but probably won't be able to now
Hey, I used to work near Riverside, so know the area well. It's a little further away from the uni than places like Orchard Heights - I'd say a 25 minute walk to some parts of the uni. It's right next to King's Street - a super social road with a ton of bars/pubs which is absolutely packed during the summer (and one of my favourite places in the city), and a 5 minute walk away from the Harbourside which also has a lot of bars and restaurants. The road it's on is pretty quiet, so you won't really be disturbed by road noise, and it's a *very* safe area. Right next to two small but really nice parks, pretty much opposite a gym, just down the road from a street food market and about a 10 minute walk from the main shopping area.

I'd say Orchard Heights/Unite House are in the best location, but Riverside is a good second.
CC!
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Keri Hudson)
Hey, I used to work near Riverside, so know the area well. It's a little further away from the uni than places like Orchard Heights - I'd say a 25 minute walk to some parts of the uni. It's right next to King's Street - a super social road with a ton of bars/pubs which is absolutely packed during the summer (and one of my favourite places in the city), and a 5 minute walk away from the Harbourside which also has a lot of bars and restaurants. The road it's on is pretty quiet, so you won't really be disturbed by road noise, and it's a *very* safe area. Right next to two small but really nice parks, pretty much opposite a gym, just down the road from a street food market and about a 10 minute walk from the main shopping area.

I'd say Orchard Heights/Unite House are in the best location, but Riverside is a good second.
I'm looking into choosing Riverside too. I was thinking first choice so your review really helps, thank you
indicr
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Keri Hudson)

Thank you. I was thinking of Orchard Heights but it's quite a bit more expensive so I'm going to put Riverside
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (66)
69.47%
In the post (3)
3.16%
Text (13)
13.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.68%

Watched Threads