The Student Room Group

Everyday Masturbating

I am currently masturbating everyday and I can't help it. Do you think it is normal or some kind of addiction or mental problem?
It is normal, a lot of man do that and you wouldnt believe, but also most of woman do. So nothing to stress about, just dont become obsesive with it. Safe and healthy sexual life is the best one. Cheers
Reply 2
As Mike says, many men masturbate daily, some young men more often than that. As long as it isn’t stopping you from doing other activities, like meeting up with your mates or doing hobbies (lockdown excluded!) then don’t worry. Stay safe
I do it 3-4 times per day during the lockdown! Really need to get myself a chastity belt again. :redface:
I'd say it's fine. That's not an addictive rate. Honestly i'd say you don't have something to worry about there.
as a woman, i can tell you that there are women out there doing it regularly too. I do it 1 - 4 times a day.. and i dont think its that weird
Original post by georginaccarver
as a woman, i can tell you that there are women out there doing it regularly too. I do it 1 - 4 times a day.. and i dont think its that weird

Your so cute 😍
Original post by The-judge-16
Your so cute 😍

lol thank you
Original post by georginaccarver
lol thank you

No problem 😉

Quick Reply

Latest