are those who previously had asthma at risk?

Watch this thread
Toscana
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
i had asthma when i was younger but dont have it anymore. i also almost died as a baby due to breathing problems. should i be worried if i catch covid 19? i dont have any breathing problems as of right now that im currently aware of
username5169426
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I would think so, I've read that elderly and people with respiratory issues are more at risk. Might be wise to stay especially safe even if you don't have asthma recently anymore
leshakalinin7
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Toscana)
i had asthma when i was younger but dont have it anymore. i also almost died as a baby due to breathing problems. should i be worried if i catch covid 19? i dont have any breathing problems as of right now that im currently aware of
Even the healthiest person are having COVID 19. All humans can be infected with or without asthma.
AnonymousNoMore
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
As you say, you had asthma. So I would worry about it as much as you would if you didn't have asthma, which you don't.
Toscana
Rep:
(Original post by leshakalinin7)
Even the healthiest person are having COVID 19. All humans can be infected with or without asthma.
no, i meant risk of death if i were to catch it
Toscana
Rep:
(Original post by AnonymousNoMore)
As you say, you had asthma. So I would worry about it as much as you would if you didn't have asthma, which you don't.
i dont think you can tell with these things. im mix race so hopefully my good immune system helps me out here lmao
AN0128
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by leshakalinin7)
The question is not about who can have covid 19, anyone who is in close contact with an infected person can get it. The question is does having asthma in the past make the OP more likely to fall seriously ill if she catches coroanavirus?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (110)
38.46%
The paper was reasonable (138)
48.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (26)
9.09%
It was TERRIBLE (12)
4.2%

Watched Threads