KatieWilkinson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hii- I’m looking to study forensic psychology at either LJMU or uni of Chester and wondered if anybody could guide me to which would be the better option? Pros and cons etc. Personally, I’m worried about the social life at chester and the fact it’s a smaller place. I’m from Liverpool so used to being in a busy city and don’t want to be disappointed. I also don’t want to be overwhelmed with LJMU. Any advice is appreciated - thank you x
roseflamingo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’m going into my first year at LJMU in September and personally, I would choose it over Chester. It is a better ranked uni compared to Chester and chester is quite small so I’m sure if you moved to Chester, you’ll end up going back to Liverpool for a night out etc
KatieWilkinson
Rep:
?
(Original post by roseflamingo)
Hi, I’m going into my first year at LJMU in September and personally, I would choose it over Chester. It is a better ranked uni compared to Chester and chester is quite small so I’m sure if you moved to Chester, you’ll end up going back to Liverpool for a night out etc
Thanks for the reply ! I didn’t get chance to experience a lecture at LJMU which would’ve helped my decision! What are you studying ?
roseflamingo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KatieWilkinson)
Thanks for the reply ! I didn’t get chance to experience a lecture at LJMU which would’ve helped my decision! What are you studying ?
I prefer LJMU to Chester but that’s just my own opinion and might be different to other people so I can’t say which one is better. Do you have an offer from LJMU? they are holding a virtual applicant day soon, I think the 30th April. I’m going to study pharmacy with a foundation year
KatieWilkinson
Rep:
?
(Original post by roseflamingo)
I prefer LJMU to Chester but that’s just my own opinion and might be different to other people so I can’t say which one is better. Do you have an offer from LJMU? they are holding a virtual applicant day soon, I think the 30th April. I’m going to study pharmacy with a foundation year
Yeah I’ve got an unconditional offer! I’m worried about accommodation I want to choose where I’m going soon so I can get the accommodation I want ! Have you booked yours yet?
roseflamingo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KatieWilkinson)
Yeah I’ve got an unconditional offer! I’m worried about accommodation I want to choose where I’m going soon so I can get the accommodation I want ! Have you booked yours yet?
Well done on your offer! My course is based in the James Parsons building so I was thinking of Byrom point but want to look into more accommodation before I put my deposit down
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (205)
43.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (52)
11.13%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.71%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (99)
21.2%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.28%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.78%

Watched Threads