I'm the Leader of the TSR Citizen's Party! Ask Me Anything.

Watch this thread
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
DisclaimerThis thread is about TSR’s model parliament game, the Model House of Commons (MHoC) which is currently holding a General Election. More information on the General Election with a link to the voting page can be found here. A guide to the MHoC can be found here. You can also find the recruitment page by going here

Hey, I am the Leader of the Citizen's.Party! We are a new political party on TSR, and we are economically centre-right and socially liberal. In a nutshell, that means that we believe that capitalism broadly works but is not perfect, so people need to be protected from the worse aspects of it. We also firmly believe that you should have your rights protected and that the state should not interfere too much in your life.

We officially came into being on the first of April so we are not even a month old yet.

As the leader of the Party, Ask Me Anything!

Check out our general election manifesto!
Last edited by Aph; 2 years ago
Aph
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Andrew97
Sin Nombre
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Pepsi or coke?
username5228090
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Why not just be part of the Liberal Democrats? What makes you unique!?
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Who the hell chose that colour scheme?
username5228090
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Why not just #votelabour?

#forthemanynotthefew
Aph
Rep:
(Original post by quirky editor)
Pepsi or coke?
Probably Pepsi, just because it's cheaper.
(Original post by northernwomble)
Why not just be part of the Liberal Democrats? What makes you unique!?
The Lib Dems on TSR are centre-left and we are centre-right. Whilst we agree on some aspects of social policy ultimately they are more pink-labour right now whilst we are more like the orange-tories.
(Original post by The Mogg)
Myself and CatusStarbright
Why not just #votelabour?

#forthemanynotthefew
Might report this for spam...
username5228090
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Would you prefer to fight 100 Duck sized horses or 100 horse sized ducks?
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
The Lib Dems on TSR are centre-left and we are centre-right. Whilst we agree on some aspects of social policy ultimately they are more pink-labour right now whilst we are more like the orange-tories.
It might just be me being very stupid, but shouldn't it be the Lib Dems being orange-labour and you being the pink-tories?
Racresmol
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
It's not the most aesthetically pleasing, let's just say that lol.

Aph What do you study/where?
Aph
Rep:
Would you prefer to fight 100 Duck sized horses or 100 horse sized ducks?
I mean, I wouldn't want to fight 1 horse-sized duck, let alone 100!
It might just be me being very stupid, but shouldn't it be the Lib Dems being orange-labour and you being the pink-tories?
You know what I mean :rolleyes:
(Original post by Racresmol)
It's not the most aesthetically pleasing, let's just say that lol.

Aph What do you study/where?
I think it's beautiful.

I'm just about to graduate with a Masters of Mathematics from York. I start my PhD in September.
Racresmol
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What public figure/s (politician, economist, writer, newspaper...) are you most closely aligned with? Which ones is CP most closely aligned with, if different?
username5228090
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Lancashire or more inferior counties?
Aph
Rep:
(Original post by Racresmol)
What public figure/s (politician, economist, writer, newspaper...) are you most closely aligned with? Which ones is CP most closely aligned with, if different?
To be honest, I don't think I can really answer that one. Certainly not on the CP part! I quite like/liked the liked of Anna Soubry and Chuka Umunna, I also controversially like Theresa May, but I'm not sure I would say that I am closely aligned with any of them.
Lancashire or more inferior counties?
There are counties more inferior to Lancashire? That's news to me!
CatusStarbright
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Probably Pepsi, just because it's cheaper.
Cheaper for a reason!
Aph
Rep:
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
Cheaper for a reason!
Because it's better and more people like it so economies of scale mean that they can produce it cheaper, and they pass that on because they want loyal customers
CatusStarbright
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Because it's better and more people like it so economies of scale mean that they can produce it cheaper, and they pass that on because they want loyal customers
No, it's cheaper because it's trash :rofl:
Aph
Rep:
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
No, it's cheaper because it's trash :rofl:
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
04MR17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
What is your favourite vegetable?:holmes:
Aph
Rep:
(Original post by 04MR17)
What is your favourite vegetable?:holmes:
Probably peas, as they go with everything. Although I am a fan of carrots in cake.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
32.63%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (44)
46.32%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (19)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.05%

Watched Threads