The Student Room Group

About parents income

Hi guys, I am currently applying for student finance england as a EU migrant with PN1 form, and i just have contact with my mom, I have never had Dad, my question is I ticked my mom as a single, she has a partner and other kid but they don live together, I left my home one year ago, and ive been working in the UK just one year, my mom live on spain and im 19, I need her to support my finance, what can i provide to SFE to support my application? cause i just have her payslips and nothing else and the home income its no mandatory in spain and she doesnt have it, its enough with the payslips?
Original post by andrew023
Hi guys, I am currently applying for student finance england as a EU migrant with PN1 form, and i just have contact with my mom, I have never had Dad, my question is I ticked my mom as a single, she has a partner and other kid but they don live together, I left my home one year ago, and ive been working in the UK just one year, my mom live on spain and im 19, I need her to support my finance, what can i provide to SFE to support my application? cause i just have her payslips and nothing else and the home income its no mandatory in spain and she doesnt have it, its enough with the payslips?

Hi
If she has a partner then putting her as single *could* be fraud, you should include her partners details also if they are living together.

If your mum was working overseas in the 2018/19 tax year then she needs to complete the paper PFF2 form as overseas income can’t be input online, she would also need to attach overseas income evidence, this would be Spain’s equivalent to a P60.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending