yous welcome mate
not planning on sleeping?
Original post by Anonymous
yous welcome mate
not planning on sleeping?

Nah lol, wbu ?
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Nah lol, wbu ?

probably 10 am :h: f**cked sleeping pattern hate the holidays man they f***ck up my sleeping pattern
(edited 3 years ago)
probably 10 am :h: f**cked sleeping pattern hate the holidays man they f***ck up my sleeping pattern

Same😂 I just watch YouTube man, enjoying the free time because I know I’ll miss it so might aswell ngl
(edited 3 years ago)
Same I just watch YouTube man, enjoying the free time because I know I’ll miss it so might aswell ngl

lmao lockdowns f**cked a lot of things esp my sleeping pattern and instead of revising ive been procrastinating i just cba.

what do you watch on youtube?
(edited 3 years ago)
lmao 😂 lockdowns f%cked a lot of things esp my sleeping pattern and instead of revising ive been procrastinating 😂 i just cba.

what do you watch on youtube?

Yeah, it’s hard to remain focus with the online classes but I think the key is to form a habit

The chase mainly 🤣 Wbu
Yeah, it’s hard to remain focus with the online classes but I think the key is to form a habit

The chase mainly 🤣 Wbu

ah yes. ooooh thats acc quite interesting my sister watches sometimes on the tv. if i say what im watching im literally baiting myself out but im watching some spanish show called elite on netflix . just 3 episodes till i can start another series 😂 im gonna fail my mocks but at this point i just cant be bothered with school or life 😂
ah yes. ooooh thats acc quite interesting my sister watches sometimes on the tv. if i say what im watching im literally baiting myself out but im watching some spanish show called elite on netflix . just 3 episodes till i can start another series 😂 im gonna fail my mocks but at this point i just cant be bothered with school or life 😂

You’re on anon man lol.
Are you trying to learn spanish?

Same but at least content is cut out though, imagine being tested on everything
You’re on anon man lol.
Are you trying to learn spanish?

Same but at least content is cut out though, imagine being tested on everything

i know but ive said im watching this on 5 threads 😂 its so good
nope i just really like spanish series i guess , would be cool to learn a diff language im doing one at school rn but ffs im so bad at it 😂

bruh youre lucky my school said we're being tested on everything and theyre going through topics so fast i dont get anything and the fact ive been watching netflix at night and sleeping in the day doesnt help 😂😂

ah im f*cked
i know but ive said im watching this on 5 threads 😂 its so good
nope i just really like spanish series i guess , would be cool to learn a diff language im doing one at school rn but ffs im so bad at it 😂

bruh youre lucky my school said we're being tested on everything and theyre going through topics so fast i dont get anything and the fact ive been watching netflix at night and sleeping in the day doesnt help 😂😂

ah im f*cked

Oh, I’ll check it out :smile:

Maybe set a time to go sleep by?
Oh, I’ll check it out :smile:

Maybe set a time to go sleep by?

might sleep now tbh im downstairs and can hear my mum coming lmaooo goodnight
might sleep now tbh im downstairs and can hear my mum coming lmaooo goodnight

Night :h:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiìiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
who's anon 58? heyyy smka x