The Student Room Group

*Official Investment Banking and Advisory 2021 Internship Thread*

Scroll to see replies

Anyone able to share how NatWest Markets VI was?

Got a bunch of VI from other companies that may help
Reply 981
Just to check, when did you people here get their Evercore or Greenhill first rounds? Submitted my Greenhill app in early Sep and Evercore app just recently. Haven’t heard from either. Nothing from Moelis either.
Original post by M3IM2f
Interviewed on Wednesday and she said 10 days. Also said « it was a really good interview » at the end so I guess it’s just a matter of putting people in batches of interviews

what role is this and where
Reply 983
Original post by BeanFC
Hi Guys,

I just realised for Natwest. When I submitted my application I got 2 emails, one with the assessment info on and another email saying they've received my application. On the second email it says "Thanks for your application. Once we've looked at all the applications, we'll be in touch."

Looks like we'll only hear back about progressing to the AC after the application close date.. mine is 30/12/2020... bit of a wait!

Which programme did you apply for?
how long to hear back after a MS GCM 1st round? or any ms first round for that matter
Original post by BeanFC
Hi Guys,

I just realised for Natwest. When I submitted my application I got 2 emails, one with the assessment info on and another email saying they've received my application. On the second email it says "Thanks for your application. Once we've looked at all the applications, we'll be in touch."

Looks like we'll only hear back about progressing to the AC after the application close date.. mine is 30/12/2020... bit of a wait!

I applied for natwest markets and I also received 2 emails. But at the bottom of the email that references the application stages and steps, its written " We'll review applications as they arrive, so to improve your chances we encourage you to complete the assessments as soon as possible."
I never even got autodinged tests for my NatWest application and I can’t figure out why. Was it a workday application for everybody?
Reply 987
Original post by Glossed101
I applied for natwest markets and I also received 2 emails. But at the bottom of the email that references the application stages and steps, its written " We'll review applications as they arrive, so to improve your chances we encourage you to complete the assessments as soon as possible."

When did you finish the video interview?

Original post by vellisa
I never even got autodinged tests for my NatWest application and I can’t figure out why. Was it a workday application for everybody?

Yes. After applying they sent over an email with a link to complete a SJT, numerical reasoning, logical reasoning and the VI. You progress onto each step after you pass the previous one.
Original post by jo141
When did you finish the video interview?

Last week Thursday and deadline for me to complete it was yesterday. Have you completed yours and if so, when?
Reply 990
Last week Thursday and deadline for me to complete it was yesterday. Have you completed yours and if so, when?

I completed mine last Friday (structured finance) but haven't heard anything back yet. Do you think they're considering applications separately for each programme or all of us together?
Yes. After applying they sent over an email with a link to complete a SJT, numerical reasoning, logical reasoning and the VI. You progress onto each step after you pass the previous one.

CRAP I made a typo in my email address. I applied 13 days ago. How long do they give you to complete the tests? Should I submit a new application and withdraw my faulty one?
Original post by jo141
I completed mine last Friday (structured finance) but haven't heard anything back yet. Do you think they're considering applications separately for each programme or all of us together?

Yes, I'm sure each programme is assessed separately and as they come through. I reckon they'll get back to early applicants within the week or next week.
Original post by vellisa
CRAP I made a typo in my email address. I applied 13 days ago. How long do they give you to complete the tests? Should I submit a new application and withdraw my faulty one?

I think 10 days. Yes submit a new application or contact Natwest recruitment team and notify them of your mistake.
Anybody just received an email from Evercore that their application is “still being considered” and that we’ll receive an update soon?

Haven’t received a 1st rd phone interview invite or anything since applying mid-september. Probably rejected since I know they’re already doing 2nd rounds
Reply 995
Original post by Econ1000
Anybody just received an email from Evercore that their application is “still being considered” and that we’ll receive an update soon?

Haven’t received a 1st rd phone interview invite or anything since applying mid-september. Probably rejected since I know they’re already doing 2nd rounds

Wouldn’t say that. I applied on the day it opened and only got my first round last week. The order in which they screen resume is pretty unclear
Original post by Econ1000

Yes just got that exact same email. Agree I think they'll probably be done soon
Original post by Blondersx
Yes just got that exact same email. Agree I think they'll probably be done soon

Didn’t even recieve this loool these banks love ignoring me
Reply 998
Anyone passed the Natwest SJT PM me
Will give video interview questions in exchange
Original post by brokedonny
how long to hear back after a MS GCM 1st round? or any ms first round for that matter

They got back to me in 4 days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending