Santander Financial Crime apprenticeship

Watch
repsaJ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there,
Has anyone out there applied or is doing this apprenticeship. It sounds really interesting but I can't figure out what level it is!
I'd love to hear from anyone who has been through the application process or is currently enrolled in it.
Thanks
Meg4893
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi!I know it’s a late response but I suppose it’s better than nothing. I’ve just been through the process and I got accepted onto the programme so hopefully I can give you a bit of insight. It’s a level 4 apprenticeship so it’s the equivalent to a foundation degree. So it’s above A Levels but below a Bachelors Degree. You study at BPP university alongside working and will come out with an ICA certificate and an advanced certificate in Anti Money Laundering. The process was relatively straight forward and after I completed each process I generally got quite a quick response. You go through the application, then an online test, then a video interview where you record answers to questions and finally an assessment centre. The assessment centre was very competitive, there was so many amazing candidates so I would recommend lots of prep for it. I honestly did not think I got the job because everybody else performed so well. I think it’s an amazing opportunity to work for one of the biggest banks in the world, network with the right people and really start off your career, without any of the debts that uni can bring. If applications open for 2021 intake, I would fully recommend applying!
repsaJ
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi @Meg4893

Thanks so much for replying to my post - it's really helpful.

I have missed the applications for this year (spent too much time thinking about whether I should apply as worried about the A Level results!) but will certainly apply next year if it comes up again.

What sort of things did you have to do in the Assessment Centre? Were there lots of practical things to do?
Did you study/read up on certain things before you applied?
What A Levels did you study!

Sorry, lots of questions! I would love to know how you get on - when do you start? Would you be happy to keep in touch via this thread or a PM maybe?

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (184)
59.35%
No they should not (91)
29.35%
Abstain (35)
11.29%

Watched Threads