The Student Room Group

Application for tuition fees.

I am unable to send my application for tuition fees.What do you recommend me to do? I am an EU student.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Louis0
I am unable to send my application for tuition fees.What do you recommend me to do? I am an EU student.

Hi there, why can't you send the paper form?
Thanks, Isaac.
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, why can't you send the paper form?
Thanks, Isaac.

I can't send it due to coronavirus.What do you recommend me to do? I don't live in the city and the nearest post office is 15-20 minutes away from me with the car.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Louis0
I can't send it due to coronavirus.What do you recommend me to do? I don't live in the city and the nearest post office is 15-20 minutes away from me with the car.

Good morning, you will need to wait until it's safe to do this. EU Countries are starting to lift restrictions now so you should be able to do this soon.
Thanks, Isaac.
Good morning, you will need to wait until it's safe to do this. EU Countries are starting to lift restrictions now so you should be able to do this soon.
Thanks, Isaac.

Okay thanks.
Thanks, Isaac.

@SFE Isaac,

Hi,I want to take 2 years out of my studies. If I do that, am I going to be classified as a continuing undergraduate? when I will need to apply again or no?

Apart from this, I do have an enquiry. You do ask us for our national insurance number. I have a national insurance number in my country but I do not have in the UK. The national insurance number that you ask is 9 digits. Mine is not 9 digits. Do you ask for a UK national number or no?

Another enquiry..
Can I change my contacts 2-3 months before my graduation? If so, is it possible to put my mom or dad as their address is going to be different from mine?

I am an EU student,
(edited 3 years ago)

Please stop spamming, I appreciate your patience and I can see your message however I'm currently responding to oldest messages first. I will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thanks, Isaac
Please stop spamming, I appreciate your patience and I can see your message however I'm currently responding to oldest messages first. I will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thanks, Isaac

Sorry, I can wait.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Louis0
@SFE Isaac,

Hi,I want to take 2 years out of my studies. If I do that, am I going to be classified as a continuing undergraduate? when I will need to apply again or no?

Apart from this, I do have an enquiry. You do ask us for our national insurance number. I have a national insurance number in my country but I do not have in the UK. The national insurance number that you ask is 9 digits. Mine is not 9 digits. Do you ask for a UK national number or no?

Another enquiry..
Can I change my contacts 2-3 months before my graduation? If so, is it possible to put my mom or dad as their address is going to be different from mine?

I am an EU student,

Good morning, I will answer your queries in order.
1. When you return you study you can re apply for the relevant academic year.
2. EU Students applying for the EU Tuition Fee Loan are not required to provide a National Insurance Number.
3. You can complete a new loan request form to update the contacts.
Thanks, Isaac
Good morning, I will answer your queries in order.
1. When you return you study you can re apply for the relevant academic year.
2. EU Students applying for the EU Tuition Fee Loan are not required to provide a National Insurance Number.
3. You can complete a new loan request form to update the contacts.
Thanks, Isaac

Good Morning,
From where can I find the form? (to update my contacts)?
You can download this here http://ow.ly/d/8o2D
Thanks, Isaac

Original post by Louis0
Good Morning,
From where can I find the form? (to update my contacts)?
You can download this here http://ow.ly/d/8o2D
Thanks, Isaac

@SFE Isaac
Thank you so much! Is it possible to do that at the end of the year? I mean..to do my application for tuition fees, then pay the university for all 3 terms and then change my contacts? 2-3 months before my graduation?
Original post by Louis0
@SFE Isaac
Thank you so much! Is it possible to do that at the end of the year? I mean..to do my application for tuition fees, then pay the university for all 3 terms and then change my contacts? 2-3 months before my graduation?

You're welcome. Are you talking about the 20/21 academic year? Do you start in September and you don't want to apply until the end of the year? If you do that it's possible but I imagine the university wouldn't be happy with a delayed payment.
Thanks, Isaac
You're welcome. Are you talking about the 20/21 academic year? Do you start in September and you don't want to apply until the end of the year? If you do that it's possible but I imagine the university wouldn't be happy with a delayed payment.
Thanks, Isaac

@SFE Isaac
Thanks for letting me know. What If I apply for the loan now (If I don't take 2 years out) and update my contacts 2-3 months before my graduation, after the third term? Is that okay? I prefer first to pay the university and then to change my contacts.
Original post by Louis0
@SFE Isaac
Thanks for letting me know. What If I apply for the loan now (If I don't take 2 years out) and update my contacts 2-3 months before my graduation, after the third term? Is that okay? I prefer first to pay the university and then to change my contacts.

Yes you can update your contacts after, that's fine.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest