The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Creative Writing

I’m studying creative writing BA at Sheffield Hallam uni and was wondering what a weekly schedule might look like? I know they differ for each course but what might contact hours be like in seminars/ workshops/ lectures?
Original post by LydiaGargett
I’m studying creative writing BA at Sheffield Hallam uni and was wondering what a weekly schedule might look like? I know they differ for each course but what might contact hours be like in seminars/ workshops/ lectures?

Hey @LydiaGargett,

It's great to hear you have a place to study BA Creative Writing with us, have you firmed your place? :jive: We have just the opportunity for you to get an answer for these questions at our virtual course open day this Friday 1st May. There is a subject area page with and course talk that covers all English courses. Here there is also an option to chat to our subject experts between 2-4pm where you are able to ask this exact question to an academic from this area. You may want to sign up to use this service ahead of this event on the sign-up tab on out chat platform page.

There will also be an opportunity for you talk to advisers from other university services such as accommodation, finance, support, careers, the student's union and more This will be available on this support page from 1-4pm Wednesday 28th April - Friday 1st May, again you will have to sign up to use this :smile:

You can find our post about how to make the most of the virtual open day here. Hope you find the answers you are looking for, if you have any further questions about student life at Hallam or in Sheffield please feel free to ask me!

- Ella
(edited 3 years ago)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending