Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I used to put tissue paper on my underwear. and now im scared that it might have accidentally broke my hymen. ik that the hymen is 2-2.5 cms away but the stress is there because sometimes I used to rub my vagina against my bed while having tissue paper in my vagina. plz someone help me with scientific facts
IdLikeToHideTy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I used to put tissue paper on my underwear. and now im scared that it might have accidentally broke my hymen. ik that the hymen is 2-2.5 cms away but the stress is there because sometimes I used to rub my vagina against my bed while having tissue paper in my vagina. plz someone help me with scientific facts

The hymen is something that is only necessary when a baby. it serves the purpose of preventing infection. Many people have different types of hymen shapes - these can be varying from full ring to half moon etc. Hymens can break naturally just by living life or doing exercise. Sometimes, the hymen can just stretch and be no big deal when things are inserted, other times it will tear it in a way that yes, its gone. Regardless, no guy on earth knows what it really feels like to break a hymen as it can vary in how present it actually is. And since the hymen has no purpose other than protection in infancy from infections... its nothing to worry about should it be broken as you are just as much a virgin with or without it. Virginity is also societal concept that isn't really anything physical, simply the concept of having sex for the first time/lack there of.

However, what makes you think you've torn it in particular/ why is this an issue for you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by IdLikeToHideTy)
The hymen is something that is only necessary when a baby. it serves the purpose of preventing infection. Many people have different types of hymen shapes - these can be varying from full ring to half moon etc. Hymens can break naturally just by living life or doing exercise. Sometimes, the hymen can just stretch and be no big deal when things are inserted, other tI imes it will tear it in a way that yes, its gone. Regardless, no guy on earth knows what it really feels like to break a hymen as it can vary in how present it actually is. And since the hymen has no purpose other than protection in infancy from infections... its nothing to worry about should it be broken as you are just as much a virgin with or without it. Virginity is also societal concept that isn't really anything physical, simply the concept of having sex for the first time/lack there of.

However, what makes you think you've torn it in particular/ why is this an issue for you?
I am worried because I come from an arabic muslim family.preserving your virginity is a necessity. however, after doing some research I found out that it can break naturally. this calmed me down but tbh idk what Arab guys think.
Anonymous #1
I just wanna know how does it feel to break or tear it. like is there bleeding and if there is how to know if its not from your period
Anonymous #1
and can normal workouts cause that, I dont do gymnastics and I have only tried riding a camel once however my body is flexible (not enough to do a split) but more flexible than a normal person. I also do yoga stretches.
IdLikeToHideTy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I just wanna know how does it feel to break or tear it. like is there bleeding and if there is how to know if its not from your period
There isn't really a set way to know if its broken unless you get it checked since its nearly impossible to see for yourself. When it happens however, some experience pain and spotting of blood, however myself, I experienced no pain/no spotting when I lost my virginity, so may well have lost it when exercising or something prior and just not noticed for whatever reason, or I just happened to not experience that as everyone is different when their hymen breaks.
IdLikeToHideTy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
and can normal workouts cause that, I dont do gymnastics and I have only tried riding a camel once however my body is flexible (not enough to do a split) but more flexible than a normal person. I also do yoga stretches.
Different amounts of exercise for different people. Some it wont affect, some it will. I did look it up for you and found this:

"* Stretching mostly splitting exercise.
* Swimming, depending on the pressure exerted on the pelvic muscles.
* Cycling as it stretches the pelvic muscles and gradually ruptures the hymen.
* Horse riding, the non-sexual activity breaks the hymen.
* Gymnasium, depending on the stretching and pressure, hymen ruptures.

Even though the hymen gets ruptured due to these exercises, you do not lose virginity. Absence of hymen doesn't imply that the woman is not a virgin. These exercises stretch the pelvic muscles but doesn't bleed or affect the virginity. This is why, often sports women do not bleed when their virginity breaks." (Source)
Anonymous #1
Different amounts of exercise for different people. Some it wont affect, some it will. I did look it up for you and found this:

"* Stretching mostly splitting exercise.
* Swimming, depending on the pressure exerted on the pelvic muscles.
* Cycling as it stretches the pelvic muscles and gradually ruptures the hymen.
* Horse riding, the non-sexual activity breaks the hymen.
* Gymnasium, depending on the stretching and pressure, hymen ruptures.

Even though the hymen gets ruptured due to these exercises, you do not lose virginity. Absence of hymen doesn't imply that the woman is not a virgin. These exercises stretch the pelvic muscles but doesn't bleed or affect the virginity. This is why, often sports women do not bleed when their virginity breaks." (Source)
so stretching of hymen is normal?
I mean like these exercises would mostly stretch but not break it altogether right.
Anonymous #1
p.s the source website Is blocked in my country ):
IdLikeToHideTy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
p.s the source website Is blocked in my country ):
Ah main points were what pasted - rest was introductory stuff anyway. Regardless hymens at this point past infancy are basically obsolete so even if it has/or hasnt broken yet its no biggy either way.
Anonymous #1
Ah main points were what pasted - rest was introductory stuff anyway. Regardless hymens at this point past infancy are basically obsolete so even if it has/or hasnt broken yet its no biggy either way.
virginity is imp in my culture
Anonymous #1
also does normal exercise affect it, like lunges squats and yoga stretches.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
also does normal exercise affect it, like lunges squats and yoga stretches.
where are you from i might be able to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (59)
19.28%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
20.92%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.95%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (65)
21.24%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10.13%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.48%

Watched Threads