The Student Room Group

1 double room available, 3 fun flatmates looking :) Zone 2 £585

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well under these new circumstances.

We were four people living and sharing together this home. Unfortunately, I went to Spain for holidays to see my family and then I got locked down. I don't intend to go back to London until November, so I am leaving one spare room.

My flatmates have been living in this flat for 5 years and a half. It has been like a home and they have always been looking for flatmates that want to collaborate to make a friendly and nice atmosphere.

'We feel more comfortable with a woman. We are looking for someone who can pay the rent, who is currently working and can do it remotely from home.

We are being very careful and conscious about the COVID-19. We go for shopping once a week and don´t go out for anything else. We also have a park on front of the flat, but even so, we respect our concern and do exercise at home.

About us. We are a Spanish woman (34), French woman (30) and a Swedish guy (32). We all are working from home. Simon and I have been flatmates for four years and became very good friends. Ilham came to live with us last August and she is lovely, she fit in what we were looking for. We want another person who is easy-going and wants to live in a nice environment.'

The property is a duplex with two floors. On ground floor are the kitchen, a toilet and the large room. On first floor there are three rooms and the bathroom. There is a nice park on front of the house.

Laminated flooring, new washing machine/dryer and fridge. Our landlord was going to renew the bathroom, but the project has been stopped due to the current situation. Some parts of the house needed to be restored but just waiting to this bad situation to go away.

Located next to Stepney Green Station, short walk to Bethnal Green and just one stop to Whitechapel. Buses 25, 205, 309. Asda 3 min walking and Sainsburys just around the corner. Brick lane and Regents Canal 20 min walking...

Contact Julia to ask for photos and more info (Whatsapp: 7565062484) :wink:

P. S. Contract with landlord no agencies
Bills no included:
Monthly: Internet £6, Council Tax £25.75
Every 6 months: Water £60-62
Every 4 months: Gas £60-65, Electricity £58
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending