TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I used to be able to find them really easily, but now I can't? it says ive earned a badge but when I click on it it redirects me to a weird new my profile page that doesn't have anything related to 'badges' or 'see badges' or anything?

The closest I can get is the webpage starts to load for 'see my badges', but then it almost instantly starts to redirect me and load a second different one ('my profile') before the first one even finishes
Last edited by TheOnlyIzzy; 7 months ago
visabel
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Tried to have a quick look but can't find it anymore either, maybe they removed the option to be able to see your own badges when they did the last update or something?
rosacherry
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
So glad I’m not the only one wondering about this!!! I really hope it’s back soon
Appirition
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
If you're using the web page version, here is the link

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mem...NNN&tab=badges Replace NNNNNNN with your user number
TheOnlyIzzy
Rep:
?
Yep just
(Original post by Appirition)
If you're using the web page version, here is the link

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/mem...NNN&tab=badges Replace NNNNNNN with your user number
Yep just redirects me to my profile
Appirition
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by TheOnlyIzzy)
Yep just

Yep just redirects me to my profile
In that case, I suggest you post on this thread which seems to me to be the main thread where people post about issues with the new profile page, and it's various issues.
I think I saw somewhere on that thread that one of the official staff are watching it, and feeding back to the developers.

Alternatively, you could create a new thread in the Report a problem section, and add screenshots
TheOnlyIzzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Appirition)
In that case, I suggest you post on this thread which seems to me to be the main thread where people post about issues with the new profile page, and it's various issues.
I think I saw somewhere on that thread that one of the official staff are watching it, and feeding back to the developers.

Alternatively, you could create a new thread in the Report a problem section, and add screenshots
Thank you! ive posted on the thread
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
The above link from Appirition should work if you use a different browser where you aren't logged into TSR (e.g. chrone incognito).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (659)
33.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (839)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (383)
19.44%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.52%

Watched Threads