The Student Room Group

How many boys do you text ?

When your dating a guy do you girls still text other guys who are intrested in you. Or are you a one man girl.?

My sister seems to text a load of guys although shes seeing someone going on dates ect.
One man girl I'm afraid.
Nah. Male friends exist! I'm obvi not flirting with anyone but my man but some of my close friends are of the opposite sex unfortunately.
Original post by Spicymeatballs
When your dating a guy do you girls still text other guys who are intrested in you. Or are you a one man girl.?

My sister seems to text a load of guys although shes seeing someone going on dates ect.

I text loads of guys! Maybe its because I'm a guy myself?

Its ok to be "just friends" with someone of the opposite gender. Some of my best friends are girls who I have no attraction to.
If I was only dating a guy, I’d still text/date other guys if it wasn’t official/he didn’t ask me to be in an exclusive relationship.
(edited 3 years ago)
One man girl tbh
One man girl.
Original post by Spicymeatballs

I don't know why you'd text other guys who are interested in dating you if you're already in a relationship that you have no intention of leaving, but you can have male friends while in one.

Quick Reply