The Student Room Group

Wearing gloves

I find it silly when people wear surgical gloves for everything e.g cashiers and customers. Unless, if you work in the healthcare industry, there is absolutely no need for you to wear it. All you are doing is spreading the virus, if you even get it. People think they are being so smart by wearing it, but I just find annoying. Plus hand sanitizer is also not the most helpful thing as well. Really and truly just WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS. I get everyone is scared but don’t be silly.
Original post by fabsfabulous12
I find it silly when people wear surgical gloves for everything e.g cashiers and customers. Unless, if you work in the healthcare industry, there is absolutely no need for you to wear it. All you are doing is spreading the virus, if you even get it. People think they are being so smart by wearing it, but I just find annoying. Plus hand sanitizer is also not the most helpful thing as well. Really and truly just WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS. I get everyone is scared but don’t be silly.

Thanks for that rant then.
Reply 2

I guess that it's just a precaution to prevent any spread.

I agree, most people do not need to wear gloves. When I go out for my food shop or daily walk I just make sure I'm careful about if I'm touching anything and what I choose to touch, and when I get home I wash my hands. I think that's all that is necessary for most people.
Original post by ohnojay
I guess that it's just a precaution to prevent any spread.

It doesn't help though. People put them, touch things with them and then touch their face with them, so they are just as dirty as their hands would be. It's pointless.
Reply 5
The "dirt" is just on the gloves instead it's no cleaner. What it is is an unacceptable waste.

Quick Reply

Latest