The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths halls

Hello everybody studying at Goldsmiths this fall :smile: Was curious to know what is more common when living in halls having your own room or sharing with other people?
Original post by Nellie.s
Hello everybody studying at Goldsmiths this fall :smile: Was curious to know what is more common when living in halls having your own room or sharing with other people?

Hi there! The majority of students will have their own ensuite room, but in a shared flat. There are several different options depending on your preferences so I'd recommend having a look through our halls here before applying. :smile:

We also just started an accommodation thread in the Goldsmiths forum with more resources, so definitely check it out!

-Miranda :biggrin:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London
Hi there! The majority of students will have their own ensuite room, but in a shared flat. There are several different options depending on your preferences so I'd recommend having a look through our halls here before Hi applying. :smile:

We also just started an accommodation thread in the Goldsmiths forum with more resources, so definitely check it out!

-Miranda :biggrin:

Hi Miranda! Thank you :smile: Will check that out too! Can I just ask what this means since I come from Sweden and don't know a lot about how halls work in the UK. Do you mean most people live in their own rooms in a corridor with a shared kitchen, or that in each corridor people share a larger "apartment-style" room with smaller rooms in it?
Original post by Nellie.s
Hi Miranda! Thank you :smile: Will check that out too! Can I just ask what this means since I come from Sweden and don't know a lot about how halls work in the UK. Do you mean most people live in their own rooms in a corridor with a shared kitchen, or that in each corridor people share a larger "apartment-style" room with smaller rooms in it?

It can vary if you choose a studio room, but typically students would have their own bedroom and either a private or shared bathroom, and then share a kitchen and/or living space with other students in their apartment. There's a great video tour of accommodation here to explain it further: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0MP7WE-4pA

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know! :smile:

-Miranda

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending