The Student Room Group

Learndirect access to HE

Hey!

I'm currently mid-way through a learndirect access to HE in biochemical pathways and got a message two weeks ago to say they had information about the covid response and would hear back soon but i've heard nothing since and starting to get worried and unsure whether we should still be carrying on, but i feel so demotivated to do so knowing that it might not be necessary and with everything going on at the moment!

Just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat as me and has heard anything from them?

Thanks in advance!

Sophie
Original post by sophsiebea
Hey!

I'm currently mid-way through a learndirect access to HE in biochemical pathways and got a message two weeks ago to say they had information about the covid response and would hear back soon but i've heard nothing since and starting to get worried and unsure whether we should still be carrying on, but i feel so demotivated to do so knowing that it might not be necessary and with everything going on at the moment!

Just wondered if anyone else is in the same boat as me and has heard anything from them?

Thanks in advance!

Sophie

The issue with online courses is that they have an extended completion timetable. If you were expecting to start uni by this Sept, then they may curtail it and give you an estimated grade, but I would be concerned you had missed out on big chunks of knowledge.
If you arent expected to finish till next year, then id expect you to complete the course.

If you have decided it has demotivates you and you are unable to work, then enjoy your break.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending