Aqa november resit paper 3 gcse 2019

Watch
Marie.123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello. Does anybody have the paper 2 and paper 3 November higher 2019 AQA GCSE papers for me to look at please, and also the official mark scheme so I can see what mark my daughter would get. My daughter wants to practice some recent calculator papers as she is taking her exams next year. I hope you can help.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The best way you can get those exams is by asking her teacher for access to them
Marie.123
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
The best way you can get those exams is by asking her teacher for access to them
Hello. Thanks for your reply, but the school was having some difficulty accessing the papers, so I thought someone on here might be able to send me the papers for my daughter to look at. She is ready for higher tier so she is excited to give them a try during lockdown. I hope someone can help or advise me to someone who can.
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Marie.123)
Hello. Thanks for your reply, but the school was having some difficulty accessing the papers, so I thought someone on here might be able to send me the papers for my daughter to look at. She is ready for higher tier so she is excited to give them a try during lockdown. I hope someone can help or advise me to someone who can.
Ohhh I see. Has she tried the previous years apart from 2019 higher tier? Also does she have access to the summer one as well?
Marie.123
Rep:
?
Ohhh I see. Has she tried the previous years apart from 2019 higher tier? Also does she have access to the summer one as well?
She has looked over the 2018- and she looked over summer 2019 in school before the lockdown- but she realised that she has not looked over the november 2019 resit papers (specifically the calculator ones) as she is confident with non calculator papers. She is very OCD and the thought of her not looking at them is making her alittle anxious, so I was hoping someone has some info on those papers for her to see or even some topics that have come up on those for her to revise over. Please help- inpatient and worried daughter on my hands.
PetitePanda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Marie.123)
She has looked over the 2018- and she looked over summer 2019 in school before the lockdown- but she realised that she has not looked over the november 2019 resit papers (specifically the calculator ones) as she is confident with non calculator papers. She is very OCD and the thought of her not looking at them is making her alittle anxious, so I was hoping someone has some info on those papers for her to see or even some topics that have come up on those for her to revise over. Please help- inpatient and worried daughter on my hands.
Unfortunately, I only found November 2018. If your daughter wants to know some of the topics she could look at the unofficial discussion threads to see the topics were like last year
Marie.123
Rep:
?
Unfortunately, I only found November 2018. If your daughter wants to know some of the topics she could look at the unofficial discussion threads to see the topics were like last year
Could you please send me a link? I couldnt find any when I looked. Thank you for you repying also my lovely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (338)
83.66%
No (66)
16.34%

Watched Threads