RosieL04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Im in year 11 and my exams were cancelled. Is anyone else feeling bit confused and worried? I really do not want to retake any as i was planning to really increase my revision these last few months and it didn't show in my mocks. I don't know whether i should still be revising or doing any work, should I? Any help/advice on how I feel and what i should do is much appreciated.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Do you think you'll be satisfied with the grades you'll get?
RosieL04
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Do you think you'll be satisfied with the grades you'll get?
Well that is a tough question for me. I was and still am very borderline in all of my subjects so it could go either way.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by RosieL04)
Well that is a tough question for me. I was and still am very borderline in all of my subjects so it could go either way.
If you are uncertain then I suggest you continue revising the subjects you dont think you'll do well in and finish the rest of the course for any gcse material for the a levels you are doing and strengthen it as much as you can
kafafyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Honestly I'm feeling the exact same thing as you. I was really starting to become motivated and ready to put in 100% effort for exams literally just days before they were cancelled
Same as you I'm unsure how my grades can go but I think at the moment just try to take your mind off it and don't stress because at the end of the day it's out of our control. If you want to revise and feel productive then go for it, but personally I'm lacking all motivation and it feels pointless to revise when I'm not sure if I'll have to sit the exam later.
Maybe start some prep for a levels if you want something to do as it'll make you feel ahead of the game before even starting. I'm doing English lit for a level and I've started reading one of the novels we're going to study, maybe something like that will help you feel more in control and less stressed?
Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.67%
I'm not sure (40)
4.35%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (279)
30.33%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.61%
I'm not a current university student (442)
48.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise