The Student Room Group

Boys in my school call me fish

As you see I come from Bangladesh and when annoying boys found out from my school they started to call me Bengali, fish. The boys who call me that are so ugly. What am I supposed to do?
Original post by Anonymous
As you see I come from Bangladesh and when annoying boys found out from my school they started to call me Bengali, fish. The boys who call me that are so ugly. What am I supposed to do?

Which school year are you in?
Ignore them. People who get enjoyment out of upsetting people aren't worth your time
Say you are a poison fish and those mother****ers better watch out because you are lethal.
Just ignore them.
When they see they are not upsetting you, they will move onto somebody else.
I’ve been there, this absolute idiot who was in year 7 and went on bus had a crush on me and liked me... he thought that I was Chindian for some reason and he would bug me all the time on the bus. Btw he wasn’t Bengali he was Pakistani. (Not dragging Pakistanis a lot of you are nice people)
I got sick of being asked where I was from and I told the girls who knew me on the bus to stay out of it, and said “Uh I’m not Chinese or Indian actually. I’m Bengali.”
Then he started to make fun of me for being Bengali and Bangladeshi (ethnically I was born in the UK), calling me fish and taunting how I am Bengali and eat fish all the time. in fact I don’t since my siblings are all allergic to fish (no 🧢) He would block my way to my seat so I would usually jump over the seats, and would throw things usually missing me. One day I got really annoyed, and I kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine (wearing timberlands so extra pain), then took his energy drink bottle and threw it at his head.
He never bothered me again or made fun of me for being Bengali. not advising you to do what I did, but I hope my anecdote could be of some use or reference.
Reply 6
What is the link between Bangladesh and fish lol?
I dont get it.
Original post by adam271
What is the link between Bangladesh and fish lol?
I dont get it.

It's because fish a staple food in the diet of Bangladeshis and Bengalis as a whole.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending