How does mixed/same sex accommodation work at Aberystwyth?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,

So I just got my accommodation offer the other day, and I am over the moon. However, I am a tad worried. I remember a question about whether I would like same sex or mixed accommodation, and at the time I'm pretty sure I selected that I did not mind. However, after some consideration, I have decided that I would like to be in mixed accommodation.

So, how does it work? I'm assuming I should be good, but I do not want to end up in an all-girl accommodation!

Thanks!
alova
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I believe the same-sex option was for those who would rather be in Same-sex accommodation. The I don’t mind bit was that you don’t mind being in mixed accommodation. If my memory serves.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by alova)
I believe the same-sex option was for those who would rather be in Same-sex accommodation. The I don’t mind bit was that you don’t mind being in mixed accommodation. If my memory serves.
I keep thinking there were three options, perhaps I am wrong?

Aberystwyth University ?
Sabs99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you said you don't mind then you'll be in mixed
Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all,

So I just got my accommodation offer the other day, and I am over the moon. However, I am a tad worried. I remember a question about whether I would like same sex or mixed accommodation, and at the time I'm pretty sure I selected that I did not mind. However, after some consideration, I have decided that I would like to be in mixed accommodation.

So, how does it work? I'm assuming I should be good, but I do not want to end up in an all-girl accommodation!

Thanks!
Hi there,

Glad that you're pleased with your accommodation offer In terms of the information you provided on your application, I'm sure our Accommodation team would be happy to chat through how this works. They can be contacted on [email protected]. If you decide that you'd like to change your mind after receiving clarification - they'd be happy to action that for you. They would just need your full name and UCAS ID

Hope that helps! Feel free to get in touch if there is anything else that I can help with.

Kind regards
Sulwen
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Aberystwyth University)
Hi there,

Glad that you're pleased with your accommodation offer In terms of the information you provided on your application, I'm sure our Accommodation team would be happy to chat through how this works. They can be contacted on [email protected]. If you decide that you'd like to change your mind after receiving clarification - they'd be happy to action that for you. They would just need your full name and UCAS ID

Hope that helps! Feel free to get in touch if there is anything else that I can help with.

Kind regards
Sulwen
Sulwen, I always seen you posting, you're so helpful!

The devil works hard but Sulwen works harder.
Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sulwen, I always seen you posting, you're so helpful!

The devil works hard but Sulwen works harder.
Oh thank you - that's really kind! Our awesome student ambassadors are also online if you ever want to ask them anything - Aberystwyth University Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads