The Student Room Group

Anyone still use the iPhone 5C?

I do and people my age always make fun of me for it 😔
I had one last year. I love them because they’re small and cute. Mine was pink and yes I’m 23😊 don’t worry I was made fun of as well but I didn’t care. Only reason I don’t have it anymore is because I left it in a taxi one night when I was tipsy
Reply 2
Original post by Second_Beauty
I had one last year. I love them because they’re small and cute. Mine was pink and yes I’m 23😊 don’t worry I was made fun of as well but I didn’t care. Only reason I don’t have it anymore is because I left it in a taxi one night when I was tipsy

Mine is blue, what phone do you have now
Original post by Titanium X
Mine is blue, what phone do you have now

I’ve got the iPhone XR. With a heavy case on. I honestly kind of regret it. I love the camera quality which is why I went for it at the time but it’s too big for my hand.
Reply 4
I’ve got the iPhone XR. With a heavy case on. I honestly kind of regret it. I love the camera quality which is why I went for it at the time but it’s too big for my hand.

Yep, a few years ago this guy had an iPhone 6S plus at youth club then a guy laughed and said you might as well just get an ipad
Original post by Titanium X
Yep, a few years ago this guy had an iPhone 6S plus at youth club then a guy laughed and said you might as well just get an ipad

I mean to be honest that is sooo true. Look at some of the Samsung notes. They almost look like tablets. With my 5c, I can use one hand to type. With the XR, I use two. And the heavy duty case makes it worse but is much needed because I’m a clutz and the phone is glass back and front Lol
Reply 6
I mean to be honest that is sooo true. Look at some of the Samsung notes. They almost look like tablets. With my 5c, I can use one hand to type. With the XR, I use two. And the heavy duty case makes it worse but is much needed because I’m a clutz and the phone is glass back and front Lol

Yo, they are massive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending