The Student Room Group

Student Finance

I am in Year 13 now and I need to apply for student finance. But I haven't got a bank account and it's difficult to open a bank account now due to the pandemic. I don't know what to do. Do I have to leave out the section that asks for bank account details on student finance application and then update with the info once I've opened a (student) account?
Also, do you have to choose your firm and insurance unis before applying for student finance?
Reply 1
you’re going to have to wait until you open up a bank account, you can’t apply for a loan without one. you use your firm choice as the course you select on the application.
Original post by jd1202
you’re going to have to wait until you open up a bank account, you can’t apply for a loan without one. you use your firm choice as the course you select on the application.

Can you not complete the online application without filling the section for bank account and update later?
Reply 3
Original post by forever dazzled
Can you not complete the online application without filling the section for bank account and update later?

if you’re wanting to send it off before the deadline which is around may no, your application needs to be sent off complete and it takes around 6 weeks after it’s been sent for them to process it! id hurry if i were you X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending