Medicine: At what point in a pregnancy does abortion become a murder?Watch this thread
Please give your opinion.
1. How could I change the title so it became more unique?
2. Is it too old a topic? Do medical schools still talk about it in interviews?
2. What is abortion? Types (ex. therapeutic, selective, etc.)
3. When does the embryo change from a clump of cells to a fetus.
4. When does this fetus develop consciousness? Can it feel pain? Can it sense?
6. So, can it be murder when you abort beyond this “point of consciousness”?
5. What are the laws around the world for it? Some countries have upto 12 weeks, some have up to 24. What’s the ideal time? At What point is it morally okay?