Hshibeeb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean when you say feedback? All it says on the portal is Successfully passed SAQ test.
bleppers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone actually been able to book a slot for their EAC yet? I got an email last week advising the timetable would be available from today, but I haven’t received anything since..
Hugo421
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bleppers)
Has anyone actually been able to book a slot for their EAC yet? I got an email last week advising the timetable would be available from today, but I haven’t received anything since..
Same thing for me
Sadysmith20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
so wait, after the SAQ there is an EAC? Was this confirmed after your SAQ results? Because the email I received says if the SAQ is passed, the next stage is the interview. I am hoping there is no technical essay + presentation like in the other grad schemes?
Last edited by Sadysmith20; 1 month ago
bleppers
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is, it just won’t include the SAQ component as we’ve already passed it. I’ve received a technical report brief and the same document explaining each section of the EAC.
VennuKumar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't received the timetable either.Btw does anyone know how many applicants are interviewed vs accepted for this role? Just want to get a sense of the odds
Last edited by VennuKumar; 1 month ago
Sadysmith20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For those who have already done the SAQ's, do you have any advice? Do they ask you to share screen as you're typing your answers? I mean how does "invigilating" work online?
Selci
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sadysmith20)
For those who have already done the SAQ's, do you have any advice? Do they ask you to share screen as you're typing your answers? I mean how does "invigilating" work online?
You won't share your screen. You're likely to take the test with other applicants. The invigilator just logs in and turns off her camera and watch take the test. You'll then send your answers back to her after 30 minutes
bwab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sadysmith20)
Are SAQ tests still ongoing? I had thought the only dates were 16th and 17th June
Sadysmith20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bwab)
Are SAQ tests still ongoing? I had thought the only dates were 16th and 17th June?
Yes, I believe so as I have mine today.
(Original post by Selci)
You won't share your screen. You're likely to take the test with other applicants. The invigilator just logs in and turns off her camera and watch take the test. You'll then send your answers back to her after 30 minutes
Thanks for this! I've never done one of these before so was confused by minimal guidance.
VennuKumar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For those who passed the SAQs, the timetable for the second interview is up!
Selci
Rep:
?
(Original post by VennuKumar)
For those who passed the SAQs, the timetable for the second interview is up!
Yes I've chosen my date. Which date did you choose?
Tissues
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, when trying to book the interview, there is another confirmed time for the EAC? Does that only include the technical report, and the presentation? For the actual interview it lasts two hours, but here do you just discuss an economic topic, and maybe some competency questions?
VennuKumar
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Selci)
Yes I've chosen my date. Which date did you choose?
Mine's on the 16 July. How about you? Best of luck!
Selci
Rep:
?
5th August. Chose the last day. Don't want to wait too long after interview to get feedback
bwab
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Mine's on the 16 July. How about you? Best of luck!
How did you find it?
VennuKumar
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bwab)
How did you find it?
It was quite tough IMO. Hope I did enough to pass

When's your interview?
Hugo421
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

When's your interview?
Did they say when you are supposed to hear back? I have mine on 27th and I'm wondering if I should expect to know the result soon after or later once everyone is done.
Hopefully the communication will be better than for the GES mainstream...
bwab
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

When's your interview?
Have had it now, agree it was quite tough but not unreasonable. No way to blag it if you don’t know the stuff
bwab
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hugo421)
Did they say when you are supposed to hear back? I have mine on 27th and I'm wondering if I should expect to know the result soon after or later once everyone is done.
Hopefully the communication will be better than for the GES mainstream...
They have pencilled in the week commencing 17th August for releasing results but are hoping it will be before then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (41)
23.43%
Better than expected (41)
23.43%
Worse than expected (93)
53.14%

Watched Threads