Please help my fundraiser and share this as much as possible!

Watch
Tredoltle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi all,

Thank you so much for bothering to read this. I'm in a bit of a sticky situation, so I came up with a fundraiser, alas I know that the chances of success are rather slim.

If you could please consider donating I'd be truly grateful, and if you could please share to your connections I would really, really appreciate it. Even if it's just a post on your social media, it'd help a lot.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-he...f+share-flow-1

Basically, I am facing being kicked out of the country due to my classification as an 'overseas' student, in spite of the many years I spent in the UK, and how much I gave back to the communities here. Plus, I am a student representative at university and I am averaging a 1st class grade, so I know that I am capable of being useful to the UK in the future...
Most recently, I have applied and been contacted to help the NHS through the good samaritans app, as well as starting to train at the London Nightingale Hospital soon. I hope I convinced you that I'm useful, and I truly would appreciate any help

Thank you, and please take care!

SK
Saoirse!!
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
That sounds like an awful situation to be in right now. I really wish I could help you but I can't afford it myself right now. I hope you find a way to stay in the country. Is there any way you could appeal to being kicked out?

I really hope it gets better for you. Good luck going forward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (140)
62.22%
I don't have everything I need (85)
37.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed