The Student Room Group

Working and Applying for a job at GAME

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I wouldn't go anywhere near GAME or Gamestation for a job at anytime in the near future - this is a company that (it appears to me) is on the brink of going under and becoming the latest retail casualty. (see here)

In terms of completing a CV, there is advice here as well as a link to the CV Help forum where you can post your CV privately to TSR's helpers so you can get some feedback on your CV.
Hi, im a 16 year old girl and when i walked past 'Game' in one of my local shopping centres I noticed that they were looking for seasonal staff through the poster placed on the window. I filled out an online application (that they linked through their twitter) and handed it in. A few weeks later I got an interview and they rang a few days ago and told me that I got the job. I was hired with only basic information on games and told that they would train me. As im not 18 i wont be at the till but instead on the shop floor or behind the scenes, i also was told i would most likely be earning just above minimum wage maybe more. Hope this helps :smile:
where do you submit your cv to when applying i’m also desperate for a job there but don’t even know where to start?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending