Portsmouth or aston uni pharmacy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
should i go to portsmouth or aston for MPharm? Both are relatively similar the only drawback is that aston is further away from where i live. Please helppppp.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
should i go to portsmouth or aston for MPharm? Both are relatively similar the only drawback is that aston is further away from where i live. Please helppppp.
Hey anonymous #1!

I am currently a second year Pharmacy student at Portsmouth and I love it here!

I love the area of Portsmouth itself, being right on the coast and in a small city centre too!
There's loads of nice bars and restaurants in Portsmouth so you can go out and enjoy yourself with friends, as well as a good nightlife, with the clubs being situated 2-5 minutes away from halls!

The course itself I love, and the lecturers are all really helpful and always answer your questions
In first year you are paired up with students from second year, this is really helpful as they can help guide you through what to expect for assignments and exams etc.
I am in uni 9-5 most days with gaps in-between which I use to hang out with friends or get some work done!
The course is mainly taught through lectures with some workshops and labs in smaller groups to consolidate your learning.
I feel the course is really organised at Portsmouth and we are always given the opportunity to leave feedback on how the units are taught so that the course can be improved even further

Please feel free to ask me anything else about Portsmouth
Eloise - Official Student Rep
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Look at modules, student satisfaction and graduate prospects for the course also look at rankings. Aston is a campus uni in Birmingham city centre, whereas Portsmouth is a city uni by the coast.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed