The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal holloway meet other applicants

Hey,
Just wanted to make some friends before going uni. I've firmed holloway and insured Kingston. I'm doing psychology and criminology as my course. So if anyone wanna chat and potentially become friends feel free to message. Don't have to be doing the same course as me 😊😊

Look forward to meeting people

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you applied to accommodation yet? im thinking of george elliot
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
No i havent applied for accommodation, Im planning to move out the second and third year, halls are more expensive than getting a flat but im still considering.
Reply 3
I was the same, but want a part of the social atmosphere that comes from halls (or so I've heard) but will definitely be moving out after 1st year
Original post by d_bains16
Hey,
Just wanted to make some friends before going uni. I've firmed holloway and insured Kingston. I'm doing psychology and criminology as my course. So if anyone wanna chat and potentially become friends feel free to message. Don't have to be doing the same course as me 😊😊

Hey I’ve also firmed royal Holloway and chosen to study criminology and psychology😊
Original post by Leilastreet.x
Hey I’ve also firmed royal Holloway and chosen to study criminology and psychology😊

HIIII well look forward to meeting you, If i get in lol
Reply 6
Hi,

I've firmed Royal Holloway and have chosen to study Psychology :smile:
Hey I’ve firmed royal Holloway for English and it’s also my insurance for business
Original post by HollyyA2001
Hey I’ve firmed royal Holloway for English and it’s also my insurance for business

Nice to meet you :smile:
Reply 9
Hi, I was gonna reply to the last post but i think it got deleted, clearly it is best to keep everything on this thread xD
Reply 10
Hey, I’ve got a confirmed place at Royal Holloway for psychology 🙂
Hi! I’ve firmed my place to study French and Management from September and will be staying in Butler hall - anyone else? :smile:
Original post by hollyeb3
Hi,

I've firmed Royal Holloway and have chosen to study Psychology :smile:

Hi!!!me too!!
Original post by d_bains16
Hey,

Hello! I’m Christina and I’m going to rhul in September for Psychology
Anyone going to study in earth sciences this year in rhul? Im doing msci in environmental geoscience 😁
Reply 15
Hi! I've firmed RH (Dundee is my insurance) and I'm going to be studying English and History. It's nice to meet all of you 😊
Hello! RHUL is my firm offer starting September this year, and I'm doing Maths (if you couldn't guess from my username hehe :wink: ). Nice to meet you all, hope you're having a nice day :smile: I'm not on FB or SC or owt like that so was hoping I could meet a few people here
Hi all ! my name is Kayra and I'll be working towards my second Bachelor's Degree in Business and Management this September. Anybody else here studying management ? and has anybody received their academic email yet?
Original post by Kayrovsky
Hi all ! my name is Kayra and I'll be working towards my second Bachelor's Degree in Business and Management this September. Anybody else here studying management ? and has anybody received their academic email yet?

What's an academic email??
I

Original post by Horny4Maths
What's an academic email??

It is the e-mail address with the domain name of the University: live.rhul etc...

Quick Reply