pineapple_123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,
Just wanted to make some friends before going uni. I've firmed holloway and insured Kingston. I'm doing psychology and criminology as my course. So if anyone wanna chat and potentially become friends feel free to message. Don't have to be doing the same course as me 😊😊

Look forward to meeting people
BlairI
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you applied to accommodation yet? im thinking of george elliot
pineapple_123
Rep:
?
No i havent applied for accommodation, Im planning to move out the second and third year, halls are more expensive than getting a flat but im still considering.
BlairI
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was the same, but want a part of the social atmosphere that comes from halls (or so I've heard) but will definitely be moving out after 1st year
Leilastreet.x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by d_bains16)
Hey,
Just wanted to make some friends before going uni. I've firmed holloway and insured Kingston. I'm doing psychology and criminology as my course. So if anyone wanna chat and potentially become friends feel free to message. Don't have to be doing the same course as me 😊😊

Hey I’ve also firmed royal Holloway and chosen to study criminology and psychology😊
pineapple_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leilastreet.x)
Hey I’ve also firmed royal Holloway and chosen to study criminology and psychology😊
HIIII well look forward to meeting you, If i get in lol
hollyeb3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I've firmed Royal Holloway and have chosen to study Psychology
HollyyA2001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’ve firmed royal Holloway for English and it’s also my insurance for business
pineapple_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by HollyyA2001)
Hey I’ve firmed royal Holloway for English and it’s also my insurance for business
Nice to meet you
hollyeb3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I was gonna reply to the last post but i think it got deleted, clearly it is best to keep everything on this thread xD
lucemeg
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’ve got a confirmed place at Royal Holloway for psychology 🙂
username3113730
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I’ve firmed my place to study French and Management from September and will be staying in Butler hall - anyone else?
ChristineMich
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hollyeb3)
Hi,

I've firmed Royal Holloway and have chosen to study Psychology
Hi!!!me too!!
ChristineMich
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by d_bains16)
Hey,

Hello! I’m Christina and I’m going to rhul in September for Psychology
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Anyone going to study in earth sciences this year in rhul? Im doing msci in environmental geoscience 😁
Elnie
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I've firmed RH (Dundee is my insurance) and I'm going to be studying English and History. It's nice to meet all of you 😊
Horny4Maths
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! RHUL is my firm offer starting September this year, and I'm doing Maths (if you couldn't guess from my username hehe ). Nice to meet you all, hope you're having a nice day I'm not on FB or SC or owt like that so was hoping I could meet a few people here
Kayrovsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi all ! my name is Kayra and I'll be working towards my second Bachelor's Degree in Business and Management this September. Anybody else here studying management ? and has anybody received their academic email yet?
Horny4Maths
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kayrovsky)
Hi all ! my name is Kayra and I'll be working towards my second Bachelor's Degree in Business and Management this September. Anybody else here studying management ? and has anybody received their academic email yet?
What's an academic email??
Kayrovsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I

(Original post by Horny4Maths)
What's an academic email??
It is the e-mail address with the domain name of the University: live.rhul etc...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (7)
50%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (1)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (6)
42.86%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads