The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow University Student Flat 20/21

I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Unite Students Thurso Street which is about 10 minutes from the University. Unfortunately my mum is having a serious operation so I can’t stay at uni but Thurso Street is so much nicer than the University’s accommodation and a lot friendlier. I did not have an amazing experience in the Uni’s accommodation but found everyone at Thurso street was super friendly and everyone was more approachable and open.
It’s a simply en-suite
Let a me know :smile:
Original post by Sam.marcho
I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Unite Students Thurso Street which is about 10 minutes from the University. Unfortunately my mum is having a serious operation so I can’t stay at uni but Thurso Street is so much nicer than the University’s accommodation and a lot friendlier. I did not have an amazing experience in the Uni’s accommodation but found everyone at Thurso street was super friendly and everyone was more approachable and open.
It’s a simply en-suite

If it were in a couple of years time, I'd probably say "yes please!" I'm looking at Glasgow for next year. Can I ask why you didn't like the uni accomodation?

I hope everything goes well for your mum x
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Sam.marcho
It’s a simply en-suite

Could you tell me a bit more about the Thurso Street? What kind of people (nationals, internationals, etc...) are living their? Was it clean? Any problems?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending